Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantine Got You Down? How about some movietime?

MasterWinter

Going to be showing a routine from Gabriel Iglesias, AKA Fluffy. The routine is called: I'm Not Fat I'm Fluffy
Novus

Oh hey. This is neat and I like this.
Demilicious Topic Starter

Novus wrote:
Oh hey. This is neat and I like this.

Hey Novus thank you so much! By all means, come join us!

Tonight I began to stream Rome (great old HBO show) and people are welcome to stream whatever movies or shows they would like to share. We even have people who stream their art. Hope to see you there. :)
CherryWine

This such a sweet idea, just what some of us need. I'll definitely pop in at some point this week! ^-^
MasterWinter

Peaches wrote:
This such a sweet idea, just what some of us need. I'll definitely pop in at some point this week! ^-^

We look forward to you, and others, joining in on the fun! ^-^

Hey everyone! :D

I'm gonna streaming one of my favourite movies of all time: Jeux d'Enfants which the English title is "Love me if you dare" - it, of course, has English subtitles for those that don't understand.

Hey everyone, I'm gonna be streaming another French movie - this one however was actually advertised to North America: Amélie.

It'll be starting in 10
Hey all, my fiancée is gonna stream Shark Tale in a few minutes, so tune in if you want to see Will Smith as a fish!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a while, but I am about to stream a little bit of the BBC Earth documentary series called Human Planet. <3

P.ost S.cript: Can't play Human Planet as I don't have a Blu-Ray player built into my desktop, so Planet Earth instead!
MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here.

Been a while since this was posted to. Since Demi has decided to put on a movie, I thought to take time to inform ya'll about it.

Demi will be putting on Studio Ghibli's film: From Up On Poppy Hill.

Quote: "This one certainly holds a special place. All Ghibli are pretty good but if you haven't seen this one, maybe today is the day. <3" -Demi

Thank you Demi, for sharing movies with us!
Rogue-Scribe

Can’t say I heard of ‘Up On Poppy Hill’. Checking it out now.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Quarantine Got You Down? How about some movietime?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus