Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » After New Island... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

After the whole battle on New Island where Ash was turned to stone,and that pokemon clones almost took over,things have gotten a lot better. At a small village,lives a young a boy and his new member,Mewtwo. Mewtwo decided to stay with the young boy so he can protect him from any harm that may come his way,such as Team Rocket...although their not much of a threat,well not anymore. Mewtwo has shown that he can be helpful around the house,such as cleaning and surprisingly cooking. But we're getting off topic,anyway a new evil has popped up one fine summer day when everyone was minding their own business,Team Flare has made a new super weapon that could end man kind. The weapon was made over 700 years ago,and now with a few modifications they plan on making a "perfect" world. No evil trainers,no suffering pokemon,and all that b.s. So Team Flare's leader, Lysandre trapped the legendary pokemon,Xerneas and started draining it of its energy and then for some reason turn it into a tree...I don't get that part either soooo....anyway yeah its up to you and your trainer...what I need someone to be Mewtwo,one of the most rarest pokemon there is in the game.

PM if interested. I need someone to be Mewtwo(Yes you can also be a trainer)
Romance is allowed.(NO TRAINER X POKEMON, THAT IS NASTY)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Im down for it ...been wanting to do a.proper Pokemon Rp .. pm me and we can discuss it hm?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » After New Island... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus