Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you rather?

I had to look up keelhauling, so nice job on stumping me with vocabulary. ;)

I would choose keelhauling, because there's a chance of living through it.

Would you rather go your entire life without cheese or without chocolate?
Cheeesssseeee cause cheese gives me baddddd tummy ache.

Would you rather live in a world with zombies everywhere? Or aliens everywhere? šŸ˜†

Both are man eaters.
Definitely, 100%, and I can't stress this enough...NOT zombies... I'll take aliens, thank you.

Would you rather skydive or scuba dive?
Skydive!!!

Would you rather be trapped at the bottom of the ocean, (ignore the fact that youā€™d die from the pressure and drowning, etc.) or be tied to an asteroid in space (ignoring the fact that you couldnā€™t breath and such)
Being trapped in the ocean. I don't know, the thought of finding new species is kinda thrilling.
Would you rather be surrounded by a pack of wolves or a pride of lions? (And let's say in this scenario there is noway to escape either.)
Lions. They're bigger so they might kill me faster.

Would you rather have a lot of friends or a few closer friends?
A few (real) friends, yes! :D

Would you rather be able to see the future? Or see the past (that includes events that didn't happen to you)?
Novus

Oh man, I think I'd rather see the past than the future. I would screw up the space-time continuum or whatever.

WOULD YOU RATHER... Find your soulmate or find a suitcase filled with 6 million dollars?
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

"I think I would long for a soulmate, for money is of no use in the 23rd century. Would you sacrafice your life for your soulmate?"
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

"Ehehehehe! I'm a demon! I don't have a soul to have a mate for! But even if I did... oh, I would totally let them die. Of course... I'm hard to kill anyway, so chances are, I would never be in that situation in the first place."

"Would you rather... live a life of chaos and mischief, tormenting every other mortal you come across and enjoy every second of it... or live a boring peaceful life like a little coward, never harming anybody, but being in eternal misery?"
The Werelion (played anonymously)

ā€œMan, isnā€™t there something in the middle? Those sound like a lot of work. I guess if I had to choose, Iā€™d go with the latter. Iā€™m not a coward, Iā€™m just lazy, and thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be miserable if no ones bothering me, hmm.ā€

ā€œWould you rather have nap time in the morning, noon or evening, hmm?ā€
LakotaSiouxWarrior

afternoon would you rather live a short brave life or a long cowardly life?
SHORT BRAVE LIFE! <3 I need some courage! XD

Would you rather be an angel or a demon?
I'm more aligned with a demon.

Would you rather have a day with no sun? Or three years with no moon?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

day with no sun would you rather be a famous actor or famous writer?
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

That's kind of a toss-up really. The die will decide.

Would you rather die by freezing or die by burning up?
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.

Note: 1 = Actor | 2 = Writer

Hmmm... Difficult question. I'd...say by burning. Would you rather own a hedghog or a porcupine?
a hedgehod! They are absolutely adorable, plus i am a huge fan of sonic so
ok would you rather...wear a different outfit every day for a month or wear your favorite outfit only for a year?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Wear a different outfit for a month would you rather get married in a church or on the beach?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you rather?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus