Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Option to Remove Gender from Player Profile

RPR has a vast, wonderful index of genders to choose from. There is even the lovely 'none of your beeswax' option. But would it not be possible to have the option to leave it off the profile all together? There is an option to have your age not displayed, so could this also be applied here?
From what I can remember (and I could be wrong), RPR did have that option during its 1.0 phase: there was a blank space option you could choose, and your gender wouldn't show up. I have seen a few profiles where all three basic info stats were completely gone, so I think that it's possible.

However, Kim may have forgotten to add that back into the user gender options during the making of RPR 2.0 (the version we have now). I'm sure that by sending in a bug report, she'll give you an answer as soon as she can.
Kim Site Admin

The "none of your beeswax" option is the one that's supposed to blank it. It appears to be bugged; I'll fix. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Option to Remove Gender from Player Profile

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus