Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mercys Free Bust Requests (Open)

In the spirit of so distraction and spreading peace like so many others I've decided to also offer some busts! I have been slacking in my art and not feeling too great so this will be a fantastic way to get back into it.

I'll be doing lined, fully colored/cell shaded busts similarly to these two:

(original images have been replaced with new busts in a slightly different style)

art_new_hair_style_.png

Ribbet_collage_arts.png

What I need:

A character page with art of the offered character and preferably a face claim. If your character does not have a face claim please include a real person reference of possible hair styles and what not you'd prefer.

(human or humanoid only, horns and ears are okay.)

Tell me whether you prefer thin lines or thicker lines, or don't care.

You may offer more than one character for me to pick from.

There's no guarantee I will do your character, I will be picking based on muse.

They are free of course but if you'd like to donate something in support you can do so here.

In Progress:

-- Finn

Finished:

Elspeth
Finn Ratcliff (played by Redrose)

That’s super nice of you! I’d love to have Finn done. He has a face claim, and an amazing picture done by Kruhee, but he’s my favorite and I’m Trying to flesh out his gallery more!

But if inspiration doesn’t strike I totally get it. Thanks so much for doing this! Also thin or thick lines don’t matter. I’m not an artist and I would prefer you chose so it is the best choice.
I would love it if you did Elspeth. She's my newest character, and I have bits and pieces of pictures, but art would be super cool! I think I prefer thick lines, but I don't know XD Whichever looks better in your opinion. Thanks for considering! :)

Stay awesome~
MercyInReach Topic Starter

ilovedogs260 wrote:
I would love it if you did Elspeth. She's my newest character, and I have bits and pieces of pictures, but art would be super cool! I think I prefer thick lines, but I don't know XD Whichever looks better in your opinion. Thanks for considering! :)

Stay awesome~

Hi! Sorry it took so long, I decided to switch to a new program and had to learn it plus I am experimenting doing hair a different way, hope you like it!

Elspeth
Elspeth_smaller.png
MercyInReach wrote:

Hi! Sorry it took so long, I decided to switch to a new program and had to learn it plus I am experimenting doing hair a different way, hope you like it!

Elspeth
Elspeth_smaller.png

I love it so much!! Thank you! That hair is amazing ^^
Atria Valgus (played by JoJoApples)

Would my summoner girl intrest you? I have a bit of art to work off of and Id love to see something in your style if possible.

Thanks for your consideration!
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Finn Ratcliff wrote:
That’s super nice of you! I’d love to have Finn done. He has a face claim, and an amazing picture done by Kruhee, but he’s my favorite and I’m Trying to flesh out his gallery more!

But if inspiration doesn’t strike I totally get it. Thanks so much for doing this! Also thin or thick lines don’t matter. I’m not an artist and I would prefer you chose so it is the best choice.

Here's my attempt at finn!

art
finn_finished_2.png
Finn Ratcliff (played by Redrose)

He’s beautiful!
Driassi (played by DarkCrow)

Feel like giving Driassi a shot? '3'
I'd like to propose Vanessa Desavala if you still have availability:

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1439531/355744
Pepper (played anonymously)

Could you maybe do me?
Saevel Silver-Tongue (played anonymously)

Heyo! I think what you’re doing is awesome, even if you’re only doing it to date boredom and spread peace. It’s be fantastic if you would do Savvy here, they have a sever lack of Moth fairy art and they’re one of my new favorite OC’s. If I had to pick I think thin lines would be better for them.

I have a picture for their hair style but I lack a face claim for them... Hope that’s not an issue!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mercys Free Bust Requests (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus