Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Reincarnation Game

Hi, everyone. I am a bit bored at the moment, so I decided to make up a game where we could read each other's choices.

It is simple, but complex somewhat.

Somehow, in some way, you have died. Be it old age, illness, accident, ect. The matter how you died is not what is important. The question is, if you were reincarnated into one of your character; who would it be, your reason why for your decision, and would you be happy being said character. (Of course, you would not know you are the character you made, but if you did, perchance.)

The character you decide upon must be well made. No 'basic' profile with a concept for a backstory. You have to had put your sweat, blood, and tears into this creation to be reborn into this character.

For me, the first character I would choice would be Priscilla. My reason being is I would love to cast magic, have a talking dog as a friend, and live in a life that is never boring. She would insure that every second would be worthwhile. So what if I have the possible chance of dying often? That makes it even more exciting. But would I be happy? Not at first. The high chance of becoming insane is frightening to think about, and having a unhappy family is heartbreaking.

I would love to hear your responses! It will help keep the boredom away for a little bit.
Wandering_Mary

I would pick Dark, as she is already very similar to me
Kit.
Kit was inspired by a hair-style i had (and sadly grew out of) so theyre already so hot (/j)
they're rich
they get to travel a lot
they some trauma but all well

theyre just a rich englishfolk
thats all i want

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Reincarnation Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus