Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Where HAS Ami been?!

Now, some of you that know me may be wondering this.

Well now fully recovered from leg surgeries, I have been trying to get my health back with plenty of walks and eating better, ect.

Other than that, I got a role in a short film being filmed by a small independent film company (nothing big really, but it's super fun).
And not only that, but I was accepted as a admin (volunteer admin, but still) for a gaming company. No, it doesn't mean I have special powers, but I am recognized as someone you can go to for help. :) I love helping people.

...Cough.

Anyways, I'm FINALLY getting over my writing and art block (was effected by things emotionally for awhile and finally accepting them).

But yeah, I'm around. Just kinda quiet. Sorry to all those I was roleplaying with for disappearing from the world.
Welcome back, Ami! It's good to hear that you're doing better and we are glad to have you back :D we missed you in our RPs!
Amirrora Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Welcome back, Ami! It's good to hear that you're doing better and we are glad to have you back :D we missed you in our RPs!

Thank you! And aww really? Glad to know I'm liked. He he.
Yes. Welcome back indeed. I suddenly feel as though RPR is about to have a momentum gain now as it pertains to various things. Heh.
SeraphicStar

I've been asking myself that same question for ages. It's good to know you're all well and good :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Amirrora, I was wondering yesterday where you had been. So good to hear you've recovered from your surgery and are able to get out and about.

I'm intested to hear more about the film, I hope you'll tell us more as production goes on :)

Good luck! :)
Fulco (played anonymously)

Welcome back :)
It's great to have you back! It seems like things are going well for you, I'm so glad! :D
Kim Site Admin

Ami! It is so thrilling to hear that you are recovering! I have wondered about you a lot lately. And not only recovering, but apparently doing great. Congrats on that position and all the new art you are doing!
Amirrora Topic Starter

:) Thank you all again for the kind words.
Welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Where HAS Ami been?!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus