Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Madam's Templates (0/3 Full)

Hello there! The name's Madam, but some of you might know me as Maddy. I'm a amature coder for css styles and I've really only done private ones for myself and friends-- but I've decided I'd like to challange myself and open to commissions for them. Turn around should be between 1-2 weeks, probably sooner.

These are priced at 25$ USD, and live examples can be found below.

There are 3 slots open right now:
    (Name | Paid? | Progression%)
  1. Tsaari | Paid | 0%
  2. Somsom | Paid | 0%
  3. Gwendolyne | Paid | 0%
Updated: 28.03.20
:: How to Order ::
If you fancy a commission, then copy this form and reply below. Payment is due in full before I start. I will only offer one free edit if you don't like what you receive, so keep that in mind. Be clear with your request so there are no misunderstandings. Your purchase does give you account wide access to the code.
Code:
[b]Character Name[/b]: [b]Mood[/b]: (Serious? Gloomy? Cheerful?) [b]Color Palette[/b]: (You can be as specific or vague as you like. Linking to character art is also useful.) [b]Other[/b]: (Any thing specific you want to see? A certain kind of background preferred?)

:: Premade Templates ::
These templates are purchasable for the amounts below, if you're interested just nudge me.
  • 10$ USD for Single Character Access
  • 20$ USD for Account Wide Access
Jungle Views
template-5219-1564228806.jpg
Live Preview: Here
Dark Lightning
template-5222-1563690007.jpg

:: Private Examples ::
These are not available for purchase, but will give you an example of other work I can do.
Black Widow
template-5178-1580935626.jpg
Midnight Vampire
template-5744-1580933705.jpg
Fire of Isis
template-1205-1481255402.jpg

:: FAQ ::
Hey I found this awesome background art can you use it?
If it's free stock, and has the proper licencing allowances, absolutely. However if you just pulled it from google and didn't check? Probably not.

I have an idea for a template. Do you take requests?
Unfortunately, not at this time. Sorry! I'm a pretty busy person IRL and I just don't have the time to start making free templates for people. Maybe if that changes, but I don't see that happening.

Can you do the BBC code for my templates?
Sorry, I don't offer BBC code support with my templates. You're only purchasing access to the CSS style.
Character Name: Abaddon
Mood: Let's keep it serious, not very playful
Color Palette: Nothing extremely colorful or colors like pink/purple xD
Other: Art can be found from the name-link. An as you probably saw I prefer to give you guite a lot artistic freedom with this one, however if you want I can try to think up something that gives you better guidelines.
I would prefer the 'writing' area to be a bit wider; because the art of him tends to be a bit wider as well c:
Your templates are really amazing! I would love to commission you for one if you're willing to accept me for it!

Character Name: Braunwyn
Mood: Cheerful, colorful, happy, upbeat.
Color Palette: Oranges, yellows, browns, whites, greys, maybe some greens?
Other: Braunwyn drives an ice cream truck, so I'm going for something colorful and fun, absolutely can be ice cream themed but not required, if that helps with inspiration. I really love the rounded corner look of information areas, like you have for the Jungle Views/Midnight Vampire templates. I don't like the coding that makes pictures black and white or desaturated in color, so I'd like the pictures to remain full color.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :)
Madam Topic Starter

Tsaari wrote:
Other: Art can be found from the name-link. An as you probably saw I prefer to give you guite a lot artistic freedom with this one, however if you want I can try to think up something that gives you better guidelines.
I would prefer the 'writing' area to be a bit wider; because the art of him tends to be a bit wider as well c:

Now that’s an interesting character, I like him. I’d be delighted to design you a theme for him. I’ll browse his website for ideas and get back to you if I have any questions! You can send your payment here;

http://www.paypal.me/madamred/25

Reminder: Please remember to check off goods and services, and select no address required!
Madam Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Your templates are really amazing! I would love to commission you for one if you're willing to accept me for it!

Other: Braunwyn drives an ice cream truck, so I'm going for something colorful and fun, absolutely can be ice cream themed but not required, if that helps with inspiration. I really love the rounded corner look of information areas, like you have for the Jungle Views/Midnight Vampire templates. I don't like the coding that makes pictures black and white or desaturated in color, so I'd like the pictures to remain full color.

Thank you! That means a lot 💕
I’d be happy to do a template for you; I have an excellent idea with those guidelines. You can toss your payment here, and I’ll get started ASAP c:

Reminder: Please remember to check off goods and services, and select no address required!
Madam wrote:
Tsaari wrote:

Now that’s an interesting character, I like him. I’d be delighted to design you a theme for him. I’ll browse his website for ideas and get back to you if I have any questions! You can send your payment here;

Thanks! I sent the payment! ^^
Character Name: Countess Marya Zaleska
Mood: Serious, Angry, Gloomy
Color Palette: Black, Red
Other: Either a Castlevania feeling to it or a 1930s cinema feeling. Or something in between; at least an idea to fuel your talents? Haven't gotten any art for her yet.
Madam Topic Starter

Gwendolyne wrote:
Character Name: Countess Marya Zaleska
Mood: Serious, Angry, Gloomy
Color Palette: Black, Red
Other: Either a Castlevania feeling to it or a 1930s cinema feeling. Or something in between; at least an idea to fuel your talents? Haven't gotten any art for her yet.

Gwennn yess I'd love to make a template for Zale, thank you for your interest! Gloomy dark red themes are my jam. I'm down for this. :>

Madam wrote:
Somnom wrote:

Thank you! That means a lot 💕
I’d be happy to do a template for you; I have an excellent idea with those guidelines. You can toss your payment here, and I’ll get started ASAP c:

I just sent payment! I'm so excited! Thank you for accepting!! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Madam's Templates (0/3 Full)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus