Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » You shall build from the old wastes (OPE (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Did you ever think about what would you do for a chance to colonize a new world? This is your chance to find out.
The RP will be run as a Sims game. There will be objectives and opportunities given to you which you may respond to or not as you like.
I will be making up plot lines and if you have a plot line to use, feel free to tell me and we can work most things into the main plot line.

As you make your choices in your Life, I will place Icons which I will explain in full later. These will earn you points in different areas. Depending on what your responses are, you might be able to actually marry one of the two characters of mine or earn bonuses that will help you in your Life.

Feel free to ask questions.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This seems interesting
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

Hi Raider! Sorry I didn't get back here earlier. I didn't get an email.

Is there any questions that I can answer for you?
Not really, played enough sim games to get the general idea.

Sims games? Is there a game with this title?
Simulation games, also a little bit of RTS games.

Just an FYI...... It is my own RP on Discord........ I think that I will be putting the 2 groups together anyways.

I even have a bot that one of the RPers made for my RPs. :)
Well that’s interesting

Come and take a look:

https://discord.gg/cpqpnMn

Who is next to venture forth into my world? I am waiting!
Is this still going? If so I am interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » You shall build from the old wastes (OPE (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus