Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a longterm roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

sweetenedteeth

Howdy! I haven't gotten the chance to roleplay in years, and I was really hoping to get back in by joining this website! I have two very different characters so far, and both are pretty flexible in settings. The only set thing is that I really want romance to be a part of each roleplay, no matter what. The genre settings also can change a little bit, depending on which you choose- specifically the technology one. That really depends on what level of fantasy you wanna go with on option two though ahah!

First is my girl Yoshi, she's made to be in the BNHA/MHA universe, however she can be changed slightly to fit in any universe with super powers really! I'm really dying to double up and do an oc X cannon thing with her, but I'd be cool with oc X oc as well! Doubling up means I play a cannon character (your love interest), and my character, while you do the same! Like I said though, we can do strictly original characters as well if that's what you prefer!

Next is my other lass Liv! She's a half orc and is made to be played in a more fantasy setting. I'd really like to come up with the world around our characters as we go, however it's okay if you wanna plan some stuff out before hand/use a pre existing world instead! This one is far more open to changes then the first is.

Both of these characters are pansexual, so any gender of partner is all good! I hope I covered everything, this is my first time posting here, so please feel free to ask questions! ( :
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello hello I'd be willing to RP with Yoshi if you're still looking for people.
sweetenedteeth Topic Starter

Panzerdivsn wrote:
Hello hello I'd be willing to RP with Yoshi if you're still looking for people.
Ah I'd love that, yes I still am! I'd love to talk details out further in the private messages if that's all good ahah!
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

Would we able to do a roleplay together or are you busy?
sweetenedteeth Topic Starter

J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r wrote:
Would we able to do a roleplay together or are you busy?

I would love to do a roleplay with you!
Hey, I've been looking for a longterm rp partner for ages and, if you'd have me, would absolutely love to rp with you. I'm fairly flexible with the details but would love to discuss details further in private messages?
JetStorm

I'd be interested in RPing with you.
haneulseongie

Heya! if interested, i have to canon mha characters, and one oc! pm me if you're still open to roleplays!
hey!! i’d love to do a double up roleplay with yoshi in the bnha universe if ur still open!
I am interested in any ideas you have, I'd also like to rp with Liv. Avantgarde
haneulseongie

haneulseongie wrote:
Heya! if interested, i have two canon mha characters, and one oc! pm me if you're still open to roleplays!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a longterm roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus