Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay!" Evelyn was hungry so she was eager to get to town.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

(( time skip to when we're at the city))

Chase smiled as he watched the children in his audience. He took a card and slid it into his sleeve while performing a cart wheel to take the audience's attention off the cards. He finished the cart wheel and walked into the audience. His hands darted in and out of pockets grabbing a single copper price here or there. Nothing more than a few cents from each person. Not that anyone k we what he was doing they were to busy watching his face as he told them a story of a sorcerer who could make cards appear out of thin air. Then he reached down behind a child's ear and pulled a card out. He smiled at the kid before standing up," For my next trick would anyone give me a gold coin. It must be gold."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was amazed by all of Chase's tricks but all of a sudden, she remembered something. Her dream. She left the crowd and went into an ally in between two buildings. She slid her back down one of the building's walls and started to cry.

Chase looked over to smile at Eveylen. His brow furrowed as he realized she wasn't there. He saw her run into an alley. He bit his lip," That's all for now, I'll be back 'morrow." He walked over to her. He kneeled down," Hey, what's wrong?" He asked before realization hit him," You 'membered your dream didn't ya?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn nodded looking up at him, tears in her eyes.

" Hey, you're safe now. You don't have to be afraid. Never again." He said shaking his head fiercly," I promise." He set his mouth, determined to take care of her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn wiped away her tears. "Promise?"

Chase nodded," Promise,Now how bout you get up." He said as he held out an arm for her to grab.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn took his hand and got up.

" So," He started clinking some coins," Whatcha wanna eat?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know" Evelyn said, looking down at her feet.

Chase smiled mischeviously," Alright then, if I go buy something and tell you to close your eyes and open your mouth, will you?" He asked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn sighed. "Fine"

Chase laughed," Alrighty!" And he winked, walking away. He walked into the street looking at the vendors. He found some fried scorpions. He walked over to Evylen with them behind his back," Close your eyes." He said smiling
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh no..." Evelyn was worried but she obeyed. Evelyn opened her mouth.

Chase laughed, placing the spicy scorpion on her tongue," Go ahead and chew."

Chase laughed, placing the spicy scorpion on her tongue," Go ahead and chew."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn chewed slowly and swallowed. You could see on her face that she didn't like it and that her tongue was on fire. "Oh my gosh, what is that!?" She said as she opened her eyes.

Chase laughed," Well, I was hopin' you'd like it. It's fried scorpion."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"SCORPION?! Chase! Why would you give me scorpion?!" Evelyn wasn't mad but she wasn't happy either.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus