Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase grinned," I know, it's just a little bit of a shame." He shrugged," So what're we gonna do today?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know, but we should probably start off with getting something to eat." Evelyn said while sitting up.

Chase got up. He smiled to her," Your gonna love how I get money." Then he thought for a moment," Then again maybe not. Normally I use illusions to wow the audience in order to get money." He shrugged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh...well, do you have any money left?" Evelyn had a backup plan but she wanted to know first.

Chase shrugged sheepishly," Um...Well... Ya see... There was this kid, and his mum di'nt have enough coin to buy him a honey covered apple. So I bought him one, figurin' I would be able to earn it back the next day. Then I had a lil too much fun yesterday."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Wow you're even nicer than I thought, I mean I obviously thought you were nice before but..." Evelyn couldn't even finish her sentence.

He blushed," Whatya mean, I never got to experience that, or atleast not that I remember, So I try to give others the chance to. I already get more experiences than most ' tween flyin' and dreamwalkin', So I try to give others a chance to experience things. I guess I could try some old fashion illusions" He pulled out a deck of cards smiling mischeviously," I got these and I can do some really cool tricks with the audience's money. That'll make them want to give me.money, although they don't have to if they don't want to, and it'll give me a chance to keep up with my old talents."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay sure. Lets head into town then!" Evelyn was excited to see these other tricks.

" Well, that's good" Chase remarked," We won't have to go through the sewers this time. If we just head that way." He pointed towards the city," Well be fine. I just didn't know which direction to get out of the city and over here."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay!" Evelyn was hungry so she was eager to get to town.

(( time skip to when we're at the city))

Chase smiled as he watched the children in his audience. He took a card and slid it into his sleeve while performing a cart wheel to take the audience's attention off the cards. He finished the cart wheel and walked into the audience. His hands darted in and out of pockets grabbing a single copper price here or there. Nothing more than a few cents from each person. Not that anyone k we what he was doing they were to busy watching his face as he told them a story of a sorcerer who could make cards appear out of thin air. Then he reached down behind a child's ear and pulled a card out. He smiled at the kid before standing up," For my next trick would anyone give me a gold coin. It must be gold."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was amazed by all of Chase's tricks but all of a sudden, she remembered something. Her dream. She left the crowd and went into an ally in between two buildings. She slid her back down one of the building's walls and started to cry.

Chase looked over to smile at Eveylen. His brow furrowed as he realized she wasn't there. He saw her run into an alley. He bit his lip," That's all for now, I'll be back 'morrow." He walked over to her. He kneeled down," Hey, what's wrong?" He asked before realization hit him," You 'membered your dream didn't ya?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn nodded looking up at him, tears in her eyes.

" Hey, you're safe now. You don't have to be afraid. Never again." He said shaking his head fiercly," I promise." He set his mouth, determined to take care of her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn wiped away her tears. "Promise?"

Chase nodded," Promise,Now how bout you get up." He said as he held out an arm for her to grab.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn took his hand and got up.

" So," He started clinking some coins," Whatcha wanna eat?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know" Evelyn said, looking down at her feet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus