Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

(someone being Chase in case that wasn't clear)
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

(( thanks for clarifying. I thought it was Chase you were talking about but I didn't want to assume. Thanks!))
Evelyn was pleased to hear that she could have some help. "well..." she said as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her pointy elf ear "I was looking for something on elven history, I already know quite a bit but I would love to see if there's anything that I missed" she said hopeful that he would know where to find those types of books.
(i meant to send that as Evelyn, sorry. )
"Oh wow, you really do know your way around the library, thank you" As she flipped through the first couple pages to find the table of contents she realized that she already knew all of the information in this book and it showed on her disappointed face. "Well, it seems that I know everything then..."
Oh whoops sorry I didn't see the whole message until I sent that
I'll retype something
(This may take a while to type)
(Sorry I accidentally pressed enter so I had to split the message)

(( give me a few moments my brain is not working. yeah I knew it sucked so... yeah))

(( give me a few moments my brain is not working. yeah I knew it sucked so... yeah))

(( fixed, I think))

(( as in I edited the last response.))

(( it means like a piece of small firewood that can be easily lit to create fire.))

(( You don't have to, he only dream walks when he doesn't know someone.))

(( was that sarcasm?))

Gwen foster wrote:
Gwen, looked around she wanted to use her super powers but she can't, she notice a gaint dog walking through here it was lock jaw the dog
(( because of the illusion you can't see. And, just to make sure, this is a fantasy forum. Not sci fi. I'm all good with you wanting to rolplay, but please do your sci fi roleplay in a sci fi forum.))
((May I perchance join this rp? I've a few characters that could work, just let me know which one would be best for this.))

LeMon_James wrote:
((May I perchance join this rp? I've a few characters that could work, just let me know which one would be best for this.))
((Ask the author. I'm not sure why she said we have to ask her, as she hasn't actually rp'ed here, but we're suppose to ask her. ))
((Ah, alright.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus