Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel Does Another Free Art Thing!

Hello!

I wanna draw more of the RPR's characters! How? I dunno! Might do somethin' traditional, might mess around on my laptop! It's a big spinning wheel I'm tied to and I have no idea where the knife's gonna land!!

This time I'd like to request any and all historical characters; bonus points if they're from the 60s since I'm going through a little phase right now.* But don't just namedrop 'em, show 'em off! Why do you like your character or what's their biggest appeal?

little disclaimer: I might not be able to get to everyone, so if I don't, I'm really sorry!!
also: (since I always forget) there's a link to my ko-fi on my profile. :)

See y'all soon!

*what I'm vibing to currently:

Begonia (played anonymously)

This character isn't from the 60s, but she's kinda got that older than she is vibe!

I love your art so much, so I'd like to see this bird done in your style if you pick her! <3
Jaron Hallivard (played by Redrose)

Jaron isn’t from the 60’s either. But Finn got some artwork and he is so jealous!

He’s handsome, haughty, and hellish. But he does his best. He’s one of my favorite characters atcually. Thanks for the consideration!
Hadley Thatch (played by MercyInReach)

Here's Hadley! she's from the 40's/50s period so close! <3
Summer Durant (played by Dndmama)

Summer here isn't strictly a 60's character, but I'd be happy to have you draw here that way. She's got sort of a hippy-dippy feel to her anyways.

She's a jack of all trades trying to find her way in the world. She's been everything from a cheerleader to a mechanic and right now she's working on a farm and playing her guitar and hoping to find her true place in the world.
Janis (played anonymously)

heehaw! youre in luck! Janis here is actually a thematic 60s to 70s type of gal here. :)!
Garrick Jonson (played by Tsaari)

Well I have Garrick here; not from the 60s sadly, but a 80s boyo.

Nothing has seemed to go right after he returned from a war :')
Thanks for doing these freebies <3
tisonlychaos Topic Starter

sorry, i'm moving house right now and the internet is not being my friend. neither is imgur or the rpr for that matter.

but it's ok; first lil dump will go up tomorrow morning.
sorry for the notification. :)
tisonlychaos Topic Starter

ok, hopefully it works this time!

Begonia
pKu7CUi.jpg

Jaron
DLQsB94.jpg

Hadley
FzYC7he.jpg

Summer
9ZMOuTq.jpg
Summer Durant (played by Dndmama)

Blue Summer! I like it! Thanks so much, hun! All four of them look really great honestly. Thanks so much for doing this!
Begonia (played anonymously)

These are so cute! I love the different color markers you used for everyone! :D
Jimmi Casiber (played anonymously)

Jimmi is kinda historical! <3 If you vibe with him that's cool ^-^
Jaron Hallivard (played by Redrose)

Wow! You outdid yourself. Thanks so much. I love them all!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel Does Another Free Art Thing!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus