Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7)

Hi! This is my first time creating a rp and I'm very excited. Anyone is allowed to join so if your interested just jump right in!

Now for the rp!

They've most likely killed your parents, you've lived with them for most of your life. We find out a deathaning secret. They don't want you alive...they want you dead. All of us. When you turn 18 you'll have a going away party because you'll be old enough to leave the orphanage but they will want to see you privately so they can give you a "gift" and that's when they'll murder you.

This rp is called the secret revolution because we will all come together at the very end and stop them.
It will start as soon as your characters find out the secret, so if you join you MUST act like you have just heard their plan to kill everyone (the secret).
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli looked around to make sure he wasn't the only one that had heard the secret. After seeing that he wasn't he relaxed, but only slightly. He looked to Lonnie. His eyes clearly said They're joking right?
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie mouthed "I don't know" she then went over to Eli. "Why would they lie about something like that though? It doesn't make sense."

He whispered to her," I dunno, but this can't be for real! I mean why would they want to kill us!?"

"I mean think about it, most of the kids here lost their parents because they were murdered...what if they murdered everyone's parents" Lonnie didn't want to think about that but it made sense.

Eli looked at her," But then why would they take us in? Why not just leave us for dead? I mean I was what... 3 maybe four when I was orphaned, I sure couldn't o' tooken care of meself.I would o' starved ta death." He inched just a little closer to where the people that ran the place were talking.

"Maybe because someone would have taken us in? Or maybe they wanted to kill us themselves." Lonnie said not wanting to think about herself dying.

Eli shook his head," There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. There has to. They wouldn't just... kill us. Besides we've lived with them for years, years Lonnie. They haven't attacked us yet, or even been too abusive."

"Probably because they don't want to make it obvious to the other kids!" Lonnie said as if it was crystal clear.

He harumphed quietly," No. I refuse to believe that. I mean seriously murdering people isn't normal. It's odd enough that our parents were all murdered and they never found the killers, we don't need killer guardians. It's probably a prank because they know we're listening." At this his muscles tightened as he got ready to prove his theory. He was going to get up and reveal himself to the adults in order to show that they wouldn't hurt him.

"Eli don't! Don't risk it!" Lonnie couldn't let her best friend die.

He glared at her. He was possibly the most stubborn person in the orphanage," They won't hurt me. They're our protectors, our guardians. Not our slayers." He tried to make things logical, he didn't adapt well and this was too much to handle all too once.

"I just...I can't risk losing my best friend...I can't loose another person!" Lonnie was desperate.

Eli rolled his eyes." Fine scaredy cat." He said crossing his arms defiantly.

"thank you! Now let's just go, dinner's gonna be soon." Lonnie said, grabbing Eli's hand and dragging him towards the dining room.

Eli looked out of the corner of his eye at her. He didn't want her to know that he was watching her. Finally he sighed," Why wouldn't they just poison us now? Rather than waiting for us to turn 18?" He whispered to her.

"Like I said, they probably don't want it to be to obvious for the other kids." Lonnie sounded annoyed.

"Why not kill us all today? Or tomorrow? Or the next day? They could? Why wait?"

"Look Eli, I don't know, okay? I just can't loose another person in my life!" Lonnie's eyes started to water but she wiped them before she actually started crying.

At the sight of her nearly crying he bit his tongue to keep from arguing. He looked around to make sure nobody saw and then turned her away from everybody." Hey, it's ok. We'll be fine."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus