Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"I think I tried once when I was nine and you were ten, you showed me back then." Lonnie said as she picked up a bow.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli nodded offering her an arm guard and an archery glove before strapping on his own. He grabbed a quiver slinging it over his shoulder and walked out to go shoot.

Lonnie followed, trying to aim.

Eli watched her for a moment before pushing her dominant foot backwards gently with his foot. Then he pressed on the small of her back to bend her back so as to make the draw easier." Breath in as you pull, out while your aiming. Maybe take a few breaths while aiming if needed. Then breath in as you fire." He coached.

Lonnie looked at him smiling and followed. She liked being able to take her mind off of everything.

Eli followed hos own instructions releasing an arrow. It whistled on its way to the center of the bull's eye at 70 yards. Thwack, it hit.

Lonnie looked over at Eli's target. "Wow Eli."

Eli shrugged modestly," Spend five years at it, ya get real good. Takes a while though. Most of you should be able to hit at thirty yards after about... oh I dunno four or five weeks." He said nocking a second arrow.

"Four or five weeks?!" Lonnie didn't know how she was going to learn by tomorrow.

Eli grinned deviously," You don't have to. If we get the tents and the poison tomorrow, then we'll have to spend the day setting up tents and getting everything ready. And it'll take us a while to figure out how to steal food. Besides, we don't have to leave right away, we can wait four or five weeks and train." He explained," Unless you want to leave unprepared."

"No! No..." Lonnie said as she looked at the ground and then got ready to fire another arrow.

Eli stepped back and watched her making sure her form was good. He nodded once or twice as she aimed.

Lonnie took a deep breath and let the arrow go. It felt as if it was going on slow motion as it hit the target a couple inches from the bullseye.

Eli shrugged,impressed," Nice! Took me a full day before I could hit the darn thing!" He laughed shooting another arrow and thwacking, once again, in the bull's eye.

Lonnie laughed as she shot another one, this one being further from the bullseye.

Eli's grin faded," Focus." He whispered to her.

Lonnie took another deep breath as she aimed and let go. It was on the bullseye by a millimetre. Lonnie cheered.

Eli smiled faintly," I think that was just luck. Didn't ya feel it? You shot way to the left but then the wind pushed it." He nodded sarcastically. Then he widened his grin,"Wanna prove me wrong?"

Lonnie rolled her eyes “Or maybe I’m just a natural" She said smiling.

Eli snorted," Sure you are!" He drew back and thwacked yet another arrow in the bull's eye. Then before he could blink he sat another two whistling on their way. He looked over to her," Wanna try that."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus