Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli smiled faintly," I think that was just luck. Didn't ya feel it? You shot way to the left but then the wind pushed it." He nodded sarcastically. Then he widened his grin,"Wanna prove me wrong?"
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie rolled her eyes “Or maybe I’m just a natural" She said smiling.

Eli snorted," Sure you are!" He drew back and thwacked yet another arrow in the bull's eye. Then before he could blink he sat another two whistling on their way. He looked over to her," Wanna try that."

Lonnie rolled her eyes and shot another arrow a little closer to the middle than the last one.

Eli nodded," Good!" Then he walked over to her target and backed it up 5 yards farther than it was. Then he walked to his and pulled it back an extra 15 yards.

Lonnie thought while looking at how far Eli pulled his target back show off. Lonnie fired another arrow and it hit on the bottom of the section around the bullseye.

Eli walked back to her," Good! Your still hitting the target!" He said before readying himself to fire. He took more time on this shot as it was farther. He shot it, hitting the bull's eye once more.

After a couple more shots, Lonnie realized they had been out there a while and that they should get to bed. "Eli we gotta get up in the morning, I'm going to get ready for bed." She said as she put the archery stuff away.

Eli nodded. He shot the target again," I'll be in in a little bit. Gonna shoot a little longer." He whacked the target three or four more times before moving it back farther.

"Okay, good night." She said as she walked off.

Eli continued for another hour before he gave in to the soreness in his arms. He unstrapped everything and set all his things down. He sighed contentedly as he looked over at the target that he had whacked even at that distance. He walked in to his bed, then deciding he disliked the idea of sleeping with everyone else in the same room he went out to sleep in the tree once more.

It was about 6am and Lonnie got ready and was waiting for Eli where they had planned to meet.

Eli woke up in a tree branch and squinted at the sun. He glared," Ugh... I'm late." He said jumping out of the tree and landing spryly on his fert," I should go for a run today." He decided before walking over to Lonnie," Ready?" He asked her.

"Eli! Where have you been? I've been here for half an hour!"

Eli raised an eyebrow," Sure you have. Anyway I was in a tree... bird watching." The last part of the sentence was much slower and easily seen through. He nodded trying to convince her that it was the truth.

"Yeah right, okay whatever we gotta go find a caretaker."

Eli shrugged," Alrighty,let's go then." He said beginning to walk in the direction he thought he would find a caretaker. Then he turned around to look at Lonnie.

"What? I'm following you."

Eli shrugged before turning around to continue walking on. He walked over to a caretaker to ask about the errand running.

The caretaker looked at Lonnie and Eli with a smile "Sure! Here's a list." She said, handing a sheet of paper to Eli. "Will you be alright getting to the market on your own?"

"Yes, we'll be fine" Lonnie reassured. Once the caretaker nodded and walked away, Lonnie asked Eli "So, what's on the list?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus