Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Roleplay partner potentially sick

Last thing they mentioned to me was they were exposed and git sent home. Then... gone. Been weeks now. My thoughts go to the worst...

I hate to think someone might die on here...
Rogue-Scribe

Yes, it seems it may likely happen. One can only hope all is well when they leave the site.

A good friend who told me about RPR say they were diagnosed positive. They suddenly left here a week or so later, but I had been in contact with them before RPR and I reached out to them by email she let me know she was ok viruswise.
Novus

Oh man, that's so scary. I hope they're okay. But statistically speaking, it's bound to happen, as much as I don't want it to. :(
My coworker, who sits next to me at the office, may have caught it. She told me her doctor was pretty sure she had it, but since she wasn’t in need of going to the hospital, they refused to test her. She was home for somewhere between 2-3 weeks, feeling extremely sick and not able to do anything, but she’s bouncing back just fine now.
Thank goodness that we’ve been working from home for longer than that, or she might have passed it on to the rest of the office.
TheCatOutOfHell wrote:
Last thing they mentioned to me was they were exposed and git sent home. Then... gone. Been weeks now. My thoughts go to the worst...

I hate to think someone might die on here...

Hopefully they’re just feeling really shitty, therefore not replying here until they get better, but will be fine eventually.
i think they are fine. their family might be keeping them busy or they are just dealing with the illness. it's probably weighing heavily on you and you probably want closure but i think they are ok
Lots of good thoughts for them. Sometimes when we're not feeling great we have the tendency to withdraw even if it's not life-or-death. Let 'em know you're around if they want/need to chat; I guess that's all you can do for now.

I hope you're doing well, too! It's hard to wait and not be sure.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Roleplay partner potentially sick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus