Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Land of Monsters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“Legend tells of a land to the South, where everyone is free. Where everyone is happy in magical cities, which sometimes float above the clouds, so no one can find them and taint their existence. There are sweet spices there.”

Our characters meet as runaway slaves in a fantasy world, having fled from their masters because of mistreatment and fear for their lives. They want to escape to a legendary realm to the South, spoken of in old tales, where there’s no slavery and anyone who can make it there is free. It’s like a paradise. But there’s one catch; that place lies across a huge land full of monstrous, bloodthirsty beasts, and you have to get past them to reach the realm in the South. Our characters choose to take that risk, and set out on a journey to reach the land of beasts and get across it. Why? Because they decided that the real monsters were where they were, in the land where people could be property.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Fantasy
Genre Definition : Fiction in an unreal setting that often includes magic, magical creatures, or the supernatural
Long Term or Short Term : Long term
Literacy Level : At least two paragraphs on average, usually more, sometimes less
Romance -
Yes/No : Probably slow burn
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : My character will be female, you can play any gender you want
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Early 20s
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 8
Violence (0-10) : 7
Sexuality (0-10) : 2-0 (kissing if there is romance-none if there isn’t romance)
Other(s) (Please list) : Slavery, physical/mental abuse, nightmares
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have just the character! his name is Ace Dark, and for this Rp if be willing to shift things up and say he came from the legendary land ( aka his farmtown where he use to live with his sister) and was taken across the land of monsters ( or in his backstory it says the sea but again things can be changed) and became a slave. I'm not hoping for any romance but if our characters fit well as a couple to the point where romance is plausible than I would be willing to do it, but I'm not going to actively push towards romance.
I'm interested! I'll be using my character, Oliver, if you need me to elaborate more than I will ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Land of Monsters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus