Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RPing concepts and ideas.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR RP ADS.
This is a place to talk about RP ideas you'd like to get feedback and critique on before making it into a real RP. Just give your idea and someone can help you by giving suggestions. (I have a few ideas I'd like to share at a latter date as well!)
I like this idea, I've been stuck for plots lately - there's so many interesting ones in the forum ads but I'm either unfamiliar with the setting or bored of what I've already done...
I'll comment here again once I think of something!
TheLovableDestroyer Topic Starter

Lucidus wrote:
I like this idea, I've been stuck for plots lately - there's so many interesting ones in the forum ads but I'm either unfamiliar with the setting or bored of what I've already done...
I'll comment here again once I think of something!
Yeah, I feel ya. Not alot of them really seem to intrest me either. I've made a couple of ads but very few respond.
I don’t really know what I’m looking for in terms of critique, but I miss DMing after being in lockdown and so I’m setting up a friendly D&D-themed group... but rolling dice is difficult on RPR where things are text-based (I find that it slows down forum posts about a billion percent) so I’m looking to make this friendly to free-form writing. I’m not sure how to make a more widely appealing set-up, but hot dang, I’m thirsty for RP threads that have a bit of plot and somewhere to go.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RPing concepts and ideas.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus