Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM or FxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for some copples for my two of Main and Star.

Star is a young cross-dressing boy who can be a bit of a handful due to the fact he cannot understand dangerous situations. Yet he is soft and loyal, his dad is also highly overprotective.(Can work with magic and non magic)

Main is a newly formed demon, working as an exotic dancer she has become fairly popular with the single uperclass men of the monster world. She is seductive and yet she's very kind. But she doesn't feel like dating, ever since she lost the man she truly loves but decides hat many shell get a girlfriend, better not blow it. (Magic only)

NOTE IM ONLY LOOKING FOR LONG TERM AND I AM DYSLEXIC
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hey
WhatIsMyLifeATGA Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
hey
Hello are you interested
WhatIsMyLifeATGA wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
hey
Hello are you interested

yes

Allrite dm me
WhatIsMyLifeATGA wrote:
Allrite dm me

ok
I'll take the FxF rp as long as I can play a neko

Yes you can play a neko... Dm me
I dont wish to pile on the few people that have already responded, but may I offer Nichole for the FxF?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM or FxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus