Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Pays De Rêve! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Now, this is a new idea I had, based off of a book I was planning to write, but I'm not so sure how to plan it so bear with me here.

Imagine a nonsensical place, perhaps similar to Wonderland, but even more odd, where there are trees made of light and living furniture. Whereas you walk through baren grass planes, looming owls of great proportions emit music from their feathers that scare off your fears, fears being shadowy thin creatures who sound like rusty swings when they walk. Where a time-traveling man with a pocket watch face invites you to tea every Sunday in a secret garden under a river.

Now I'm sure maybe those things I have said haven't made much sense but that is quite possibly the point I am trying to make. This roleplay is about a fictional world of my own creation where you can meet very strange characters from suspicious cat salesman to an eons-old vulture who keep watch over a carnival of half-alive customers.

If anyone would like to visit this world of mine then I would be honored. I'm sure they'd love to meet you too. Now if you're not ready for some confusing talk from strange creatures then please do be on your way.

Rules

-You must be able to respond with at least 3 sentences
- If you want to use any ideas of mine or characters, please let me know
- Respect that I can't give all of these characters a profile so I won't be using character Profiles in the chat
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested, but right now I only have 1 character at the moment. Would you like me to PM you?
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Yes please!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Pays De Rêve! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus