Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Curious wanderer passing through

hey!!! it's silket from art cafe. nice to see you here >: 3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
banggoesreality wrote:
Hello all ! I am fairly new to the RP scene, found a website (Khyreas) last autumn which was my first toe dip into this fun world of storytelling : D Although I'm more an artist that a writer, it's still brilliant fun and an arty discord user pointed me towards this website : D I'll have to have a poke around and see what sort of RP goes on here and see if i can slot into it as I'm used to I think it's called long format RP? where a short post is 500 words xD

By profession I'm a traditional portrait artist , though I'm dabbling more into digital work(: Heavily into my fantasy reading and lore- I'm a rather stereotypical introvert basically and looking forward to getting involved with more like minded people in regards to the writing ^^

Attached a drawing of my current favourite, slightly twist,[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/702920641333952593/702920843503861821/farro_ref.png?width=526&height=702[/img] elf OC.

If a short post is 500 words to you, you'll have a blast here.

There are quite a few writers who will send you the most wondrous, elongated posts you'll ever read.

Traditional artwork has always been a big inspiration for me, so I hope to see some of your pieces someday!

Cheers and welcome to RPR, friend. :)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Curious wanderer passing through

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus