Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Curious wanderer passing through

Hello all ! I am fairly new to the RP scene, found a website (Khyreas) last autumn which was my first toe dip into this fun world of storytelling : D Although I'm more an artist that a writer, it's still brilliant fun and an arty discord user pointed me towards this website : D I'll have to have a poke around and see what sort of RP goes on here and see if i can slot into it as I'm used to I think it's called long format RP? where a short post is 500 words xD

By profession I'm a traditional portrait artist , though I'm dabbling more into digital work(: Heavily into my fantasy reading and lore- I'm a rather stereotypical introvert basically and looking forward to getting involved with more like minded people in regards to the writing ^^

Attached a drawing of my current favourite, slightly twist,[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/702920641333952593/702920843503861821/farro_ref.png?width=526&height=702[/img] elf OC.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hi banggoesreality,

I must say you have great artistic skills. I am very impressed.

farro_ref.png

If you want to share your art, we have a forum called Art & Creativity where you can showcase your work!

Welcome to RPR
heya welcome to the rpr
Welcome to RPR!

I see someone already mentioned the Art & Creativity board, and I'll add that it's common for artists to set up a shop thread in there, too. You also joined during Epic Week (the site's birthday celebration), so you can try entering a mascot too, if you'd like!

(Btw, the image tag only works if the url naturally ends with the image extension!)

Please don't mind the current lag. On top current events leading to extra drag on the whole internet, not only is this Epic Week (which is a significant load increase itself), but it's also out first birthday since a major overhaul to the site, so there's still kinks being worked out. ^^; Things should level out in a few days.

I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome!

Can I first say, Holy wow! Your art is fantastic! We have plenty of artists here in the community as well, so as many others have said; if you find your way over to the Art Forum you'll find a ton of like minded people!

If you do dip further into the world of RP, I hope you connect with a lot of fun people here and bring your characters, worlds and ideas to life!

Cheers!
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Also, awesome arrtttt! I LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

PS, GORGEOUS art!!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I don't know if it's quite all long forum, but we have many, many multi-para rpers here just as we do script and sentence!

Here's a tip! Make sure you crop everything after the .png on discord images!! Very nice art!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! As I've always said, writing is just another form of art so I'm sure you will fit right in. If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Hello and welcome to the site! Your art is pretty great!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of people around willing to help out and answer questions!

Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome :D

And wow, your Art is sooo good!
ClandestineCat

Greetings and welcome to the site
Rogue-Scribe

Reality is overrated.
Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome aboard! You might try posting in the forum section for people looking for games or pursue the listings and see if anything matches what you are looking for.
AdoniVae

'Ello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you make a lot of good friends here and some good RPs! :D

((Also, your art is absolutely outstanding!))
Morrigan

*swoons* Preeettttties! Your art is awesome. Also, welcome to RPR!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! There is an Arts and Creativity section that you can post your artwork at, which looks AWESOME! When it comes to writing RPs, you can join one or create your own. Do you have a genre you prefer to work with, or are you someone who would work with any genre of RP? (ex. fantasy, sci-fi, modern, etc.)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Curious wanderer passing through

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus