Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Haunted Hallways (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A hand crept out from underneath the cabinet. A pale white hand and nothing more. It scuttled on fingers and thumb toward Miss Watson. Distracted, she did not see it as it crept up to her. Cold fingers brushed her own. Surprise flashed across her face before she looked slowly down.

The story has a basic premise but a lot of potential. Every school has its share of ghost stories and urban legends but yours has more than most.

Your character, a pupil at the school, has taken an interest in getting to the bottom of these tales. You team up with other school mates and my character, your Math teacher, in an attempt to find out the truth.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

would love to do this!
might be interested, are fantasy characters and races aloud. none of mine are human.
Shannon_H Topic Starter

The idea is that the people involved are all regular people.

What did you have in mind?
my character Cederic. He is a luckling ( look at my character Oliver his profile explains what they are.) he's a major botanist and understands how to mix plants together and poison people.
Shannon_H Topic Starter

His personality seems perfect for what I have in mind but the protagonists are intended to be regular humans.
I have a good character for this
I could probably ignore his race.
Shannon_H Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:

Tell me about them :)
Shannon_H Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
I could probably ignore his race.

Awesome :)
Shannon_H wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:

Tell me about them :)

Well I can make them human an alter them a bit but they kind of like scary things

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Haunted Hallways (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus