Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Clipped wings and a broken heart [MxF] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elyon (played anonymously)

Myhtical creatures. They've lived among humans for thousands of years... and have been captured and sold as slaves for centuries. When human slavery was abolished the people turned to other means to have their work done for them, they turned to mythical creatures, Vampires, Werewolves, demons. Any creature that could possibly be helpful and have turned them to slaves, auctioned them off for personal use.

Y/C is a noble in these times, but a kind one, someone who sees these horrible acts as they are. Someone who sees slavery as the disgusting act that it is. But her parents don't see it that way and force her to go to a slave auction, where a certain fallen angel catches her eye.

Ahem, the concept is simple, and it's clear so i won't explain that, but i'll explain somethings that aren't so clear. This will be set in a steampunk/industrial revolution type era, tech advancements are being made but it isn't modern yet, fantasy aspects such as magic and mythical creatures are scattered about in this story. All mythical creatures are enslaved by humans and are sold as a variety of slaves, from bodyguards to uh...ahem, adult slaves(if you catch my drift). I'll do basically any type of rp but i'm looking for a mostly romance/drama storyline, with my own plot added in there. I'm alright with smut but i'd honestly rather not do it, i'm abit awkward with things like that. Anyway, if you're interested or have any further questions please shoot me a dm and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sounds interesting
I know you are closed, but if you ever open your thread up again, I'd be interested. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Clipped wings and a broken heart [MxF] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus