Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Hunger Games-esque RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Y/C has, unfortunately, died.

Instead of passing on to another life however, Y/C and 24 others, all of which seemingly suffering a fate similar to yours, are pitted against each other in a sick game for a second chance at life. The rules are simple: you have two tasks, your Daily Task and your End Task. The Daily Task keeps players on their toes, mostly there for the viewers entertainment and to thin out the crowd. The End Task varies on each person, and is the task you must complete in order to win.

Y/C has already completed the first daily task: Pair up with a random person from the group. Once everyone is in a group, one of the masters of the game, also known as a Reaper, tells you that only one pair can win. If either person in the pair dies, both of the people will be eliminated.

PM me if you're interested :3
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

heyo! might be interested. I know how horrible it is to tell someone" look through my characters and choose one" but I honestly don't know which one to use. I suppose aldwin ( a bard, not a fighter) and Cederic( a botanist, also not a fighter) are prolly no goes. Ace is also a no go because I'm still working on him. I would prefer to not play Jax or Chase as they're getting quite a bit of use. other than that, I'm sorry but I don't l know how to pick from there. Love your story and would be more than happy to work with you.
SOUNDS AWESOME! I'm in.
Spy

I'ma be honest I don't really have a character prepped for something like this, but I couldn't resist; is this based on the best DS game to ever be released, The World Ends with You? If so, major props.
i wanna join please

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Hunger Games-esque RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus