Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ouran high school host club remix (Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

other characters (played anonymously)

Hello and welcome to Ouran high school host club remix.
Here it is a remix verison of ouran high school host club which in short is OHSHC
It's one of my favorite animes and i've always wondered what it be like if I did it with one of my character....My character of choice is still being created but her name would be Kosana But the guy name she goes by is Kouso she is well...Not your average girl she is very smart and loves people so stop on by and prepare for the roleplay of your life * anime wink*

( small group welcome or one on one your choice!)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested in writing a host using my character Kanto. He's the adorably idiotic, cheerful type of host. I have his profile on my website which you can see on my profile here. If you like him, I can move his prof onto this site.
The Anonymous (played anonymously)

This sounds interesting! Could Kai fit as a host, and/or someone you're looking for? He's more of the silent, intelligent and awkward kind of person, overall.
other characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Murkysoulwaters wrote:
I'm interested in writing a host using my character Kanto. He's the adorably idiotic, cheerful type of host. I have his profile on my website which you can see on my profile here. If you like him, I can move his prof onto this site.

Pm me

The Anonymous wrote:
This sounds interesting! Could Kai fit as a host, and/or someone you're looking for? He's more of the silent, intelligent and awkward kind of person, overall.

Sure! Pm me

letting you know if you can't pm me I will pm you! ^^
I’m super interested! Not sure if demi-humans are allowed so if not I could alter my character Raven to be human with a cat ear headband and fake tail. She’s friendly and kind but a tease so I believe she would make a great fit as a host!

Quinnkings wrote:
I’m super interested! Not sure if demi-humans are allowed so if not I could alter my character Raven to be human with a cat ear headband and fake tail. She’s friendly and kind but a tease so I believe she would make a great fit as a host!

Just Pm me!
Hello! i would love to do a host club rp. ill make a charictar for this rp. his name will be jason, hes one of thoes charictars who is flirty but respectful about it and is pritty funny. he tries at least.

Faven wrote:
Hello! i would love to do a host club rp. ill make a charictar for this rp. his name will be jason, hes one of thoes charictars who is flirty but respectful about it and is pritty funny. he tries at least.

Okay! Just Pm me and we can talk!

Re-OPENED!
Andere Rainchaser (played anonymously)

Hello! I’m wondering if Andere would be a good fit for this? I’m not sure if he would be allowed, however, because he’s half vampire. Overall, he’s more of the mysterious or troubled type, which tends to attract some people. Would you be interested in adding him?

Andere Rainchaser wrote:
Hello! I’m wondering if Andere would be a good fit for this? I’m not sure if he would be allowed, however, because he’s half vampire. Overall, he’s more of the mysterious or troubled type, which tends to attract some people. Would you be interested in adding him?

he works just pm me!
Hi hi I'm super interested but instead of being host maybe I could be a client using my character lyla? If it's still open of course

baby-boy_Max wrote:
Hi hi I'm super interested but instead of being host maybe I could be a client using my character lyla? If it's still open of course

yeah sure!

Re-opening!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ouran high school host club remix (Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus