Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just saying hi

Hello everyone!

I made an account a few weeks ago because I wanted to get back into writing, it's been a long time. But I was busy with work and school and such. I haven't put up any characters yet, but I will be working on that soon. I just wanted to say hi. How is everyone doing with quarantine so far? I still work, I hate wearing a mask. I look forward to getting to know you guys.
Hello! Doing alright here. Hate venturing out myself.
Makes since, I basically go to work, but I work nights, so there's not many people around.
Hello there. Hope you find some RPs you like.

Quarentine...well, we're not sheltering in place anymore where I am, but I'll be glad when both the numbers of cases and panic has died down too. How about you?
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Hello there. Hope you find some RPs you like.

Quarentine...well, we're not sheltering in place anymore where I am, but I'll be glad when both the numbers of cases and panic has died down too. How about you?

I get that. I think the sheltering in place here as been lifted too. I'm not too sure, I don't watch much news. But I still had work and went to the store when I needed to. I never really left the house before the quarantine, so my life wasn't really affected much.
WayAngel wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Hello there. Hope you find some RPs you like.

Quarentine...well, we're not sheltering in place anymore where I am, but I'll be glad when both the numbers of cases and panic has died down too. How about you?

I get that. I think the sheltering in place here as been lifted too. I'm not too sure, I don't watch much news. But I still had work and went to the store when I needed to. I never really left the house before the quarantine, so my life wasn't really affected much.

*Nods* Well that's good. 🙂
Hello welcome to the RPRepository family.
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello welcome to the RPRepository family.

Thank you! How are you?
Pretty good. How are you?
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Pretty good. How are you?

I'm doing good, thanks
Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
I think I'm the only one who doesnt really mind wearing a mask. I think the constant need to pay attention and think about what im doing is just something busy myself with oddly enough haha.
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
I think I'm the only one who doesnt really mind wearing a mask. I think the constant need to pay attention and think about what im doing is just something busy myself with oddly enough haha.

I don't really mind it much. I usually only put on a mask when I'm dealing with a guest. Since I work at night, there's not that many people.
TerrestrialEcho

WayAngel wrote:
Hello everyone!

I made an account a few weeks ago because I wanted to get back into writing, it's been a long time. But I was busy with work and school and such. I haven't put up any characters yet, but I will be working on that soon. I just wanted to say hi. How is everyone doing with quarantine so far? I still work, I hate wearing a mask. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Hi there, same here actually. I've just kind of been going around either doing massive piles of work or getting back into old things :) How have you been doing?
TerrestrialEcho wrote:
WayAngel wrote:
Hello everyone!

I made an account a few weeks ago because I wanted to get back into writing, it's been a long time. But I was busy with work and school and such. I haven't put up any characters yet, but I will be working on that soon. I just wanted to say hi. How is everyone doing with quarantine so far? I still work, I hate wearing a mask. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Hi there, same here actually. I've just kind of been going around either doing massive piles of work or getting back into old things :) How have you been doing?

I'm been doing well. Just chilling. Haven't really been up to much, started making characters and everything on here.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Salazar wrote:
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!

Thank you!
Keke Moderator

WayAngel wrote:
Hello everyone!

I made an account a few weeks ago because I wanted to get back into writing, it's been a long time. But I was busy with work and school and such. I haven't put up any characters yet, but I will be working on that soon. I just wanted to say hi. How is everyone doing with quarantine so far? I still work, I hate wearing a mask. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Hey there! Happy to have you join us. I work in a hospital, so I have been going every day since the quarantine started, but I feel fortunate to still have a job during this time.

Looking forward to seeing what characters you come up with! Please reach out if you have any questions.
Keke wrote:
WayAngel wrote:
Hello everyone!

I made an account a few weeks ago because I wanted to get back into writing, it's been a long time. But I was busy with work and school and such. I haven't put up any characters yet, but I will be working on that soon. I just wanted to say hi. How is everyone doing with quarantine so far? I still work, I hate wearing a mask. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Hey there! Happy to have you join us. I work in a hospital, so I have been going every day since the quarantine started, but I feel fortunate to still have a job during this time.

Looking forward to seeing what characters you come up with! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you for that! I have one of my characters "Raelle" up already. I think she's good to go and I'm working on another one, but she needs a lot work.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I do hope you're enjoying your stay so far and don't be shy to ask for any help if you need any.
Anyway, it's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just saying hi

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus