Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » You Have Been Summoned {Medieval/Steampu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vladimir Rivera (played by Caztel)

"It worked! How wonderful."

"Are you sure they are heroes worthy of the quests you have to offer?"

"Why wouldn't they be? I completed the spell perfectly."

Your characters have appeared in a strnage room. The walls are covered by shelves full of books. In the back of the room a large window over looks a vast city. Full of budy people and leafy trees.

The only other people in the room are your party mates and a tall young red-headed man. He stares at the party with a smile. Then he cleared his throat to speak, "Forgive me. I am Brigadier General, Vladimir Rivera. I may not look the part but I am a scholar of the magics within this world. Including alchemy, witchcraft, sorcery, and much more. The spell I've created has finally worked in bringing you here to the land of Atheria. Currently you will find yourselves in Adinrough. The capital city of the region Ouest. We are on the far western shore of Atheria, but the reason I brought you here is simple. There is danger in the Eastern Mountains. My brother is the best soldier in the region, but he has not returned and I worry for his saftey."

Suddenly Vladimir bowed as low as he possibly could, "I beg for your assistence in this trying time. The King of refuses to act on behalf of his people, and the Lord of Ouest has fallen ill leaving me in his place. The Lord of Sur has agreed to assist us, but the Chiefs of the Norte Tribes have declined my cry for help."

Now he stood straight again. "Please. If you aid me I will work hard to grant you riches beyond your wildest imaginations," he promised. "If you accept my familiar Midy will accompany you. Me and her have a telepathic link. So should you find youself in an emergency you will be able to contact me through her."

A small black cat hopped down from on top of a bookshelve and onto Vladimir's out stretched arm. She balanced easily and stared at the party with judgmental purple eyes. "If you cannot decide right away, feel free to go about the city and clear your head. Rooms have already been prepared within this building. You may visit the lobby and request keys for acsess if you wish."

~~~~~~~~

Hola. I know no body likes me but I must exercise my Dungeon Master abilities!! This will be the perfect test of the new campaign I am building for my real life friends.

My last day of online finals is tomorrow so I must begin regaining my life as a DM and human being. Quarentine has me unable to meet with friends and I'm saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Please create 5E 1st lvl characters. Send a message down below and eventually I'll invite the WORTHY children into a group forum. :D

Only 2-4 people will be accepted if anyone is even interested in this- *breath* BUT it's not gaurenteed first come first serve. If you haven't played D&D before you'll need to look up the mechanics of how to make a character and everything else. I'll being looking through the characters and stats so please add everything to your character profile.

WARNING
D&D is a pretty strict game. As the Dungeon Master my word goes. So if you're too immature to play fairly and without complaining all the time then you'll be kicked out of the party.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hello I was wondering If I could Use A pre-existing Character Into a DnD character, Do you allow light homebrew Mainly with races. Or do I have to be 5thE strik. I also do have Minor Dislexia, But I have Grammarly so I should be ok for the most part.
Vladimir Rivera (played by Caztel) Topic Starter

WhatIsMyLifeATGA wrote:
Hello I was wondering If I could Use A pre-existing Character Into a DnD character, Do you allow light homebrew Mainly with races. Or do I have to be 5thE strik. I also do have Minor Dislexia, But I have Grammarly so I should be ok for the most part.

Oh that’s fine! I’d just ask that you send my what information you have on the home-brew creation. There is a website called D&D Beyond that allows you to make homebrew stuff and save it. If you didn’t already know about that site.
heyo! would love to play, I've got this character named Embre Dark he's a fire genasi wizard( unless your character is already a wizard in which case he can change. )My only real want here is for him to have more than one wand. So like prolly one for each school of magic, so if someone stole his wand then he wouldn't be able to cast from that school, not really all that big for mechanical changes just for roleplaying purposes.

Tugboattom wrote:
heyo! would love to play, I've got this character named Embre Dark he's a fire genasi wizard( unless your character is already a wizard in which case he can change. )My only real want here is for him to have more than one wand. So like prolly one for each school of magic, so if someone stole his wand then he wouldn't be able to cast from that school, not really all that big for mechanical changes just for roleplaying purposes.

That’s absolutely fine. This is a good time for experimentation if you’re any to. I’m open to a lot of stuff as a DM.
Alrighty! Thank you! you don't mind him being rather... dark ? do you?

Tugboattom wrote:
Alrighty! Thank you! you don't mind him being rather... dark ? do you?

Nope!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » You Have Been Summoned {Medieval/Steampu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus