Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to the divide! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome to the divide!

A holographic virtual reality world where you can live breathe and even feel pain!
It replaces our destroyed world with a better one much more breathable and you can easily farm in it! Now the only problem with divide it’s that it’s program has stopped functioning and is now taking people’s lives!

You must gather a team to defeat divide and his apprentice if you want to live!

Different beings that live in divide’s world and in the real world

Nekos ( creatures that are able to teleport and use illusions to scare away creatures)

Demons ( able to fly and use dark spells and steal people’s souls)

Vampires ( beings that live in the night they drink blood to live and will do whatever they can to keep divide’s people away)

Werewolves ( Annoying creatures listen to no one not much info on them besides the fact they don’t really have fleas)

Angels ( pesky creatures not much info they create light magic spells and can fly)

Mermaids ( They have humans legs when on land but when they are in the water they have a tail. They aren’t really rare but are annoying)

Pixies ( pesky creatures I say stay far away from them)

Fairies ( Beware these creatures will lure you in and make sure you never leave but can grant you wish almost like a genie but better)

Humans (Rare beings no one has seen them in real life besides in divide but even then they don’t look real)

Divides creatures ~

Robot skeleton ( looks like a skeleton is really a exo skeleton of a robot can vaporize creatures if at a certain point)

Icons ( little orbs that scan everywhere)

Holos ( they can take forum of any creature and will kill on sight!)

Capstone ( they capture and bring people to divide so he can turn them into mindless people that obey his command)

Drones ( can kill and locate they mostly stalk and are hard to find when they stalk)

Mindless creatures ( They are shadow forms of their now mindless self and have no control of their body)

Zomb-cells ( beings that are soulless and brainless and chare after creatures to kill and only to kill)

Divide’s apprentice ( a being of which we have no info on stay away!)

( will be playing divide and his apprentice)

~squads or teams~ ( if you don't want a team that's fine)

here are the squad names.

Squad alpha- located in the forest either on divide's world or the real world

squad red - located in the desert on divide's world but located in a abanonded building

The destroyers- located in the ice world on divide's world but located near a ocean port in the real world

the hackers- located in a club inside divide's world of which everyone has access too but in the real world is located underground.

Warning~

Good luck my friend and beware of the creatures and be careful who you trust they might be divide’s apprentice!!

Logged on last 3033 General grim-
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

might like to join, could I by any chance start off being carted away by one of the capstone and later be rescued? And I'm not quite sure what race in going with yet, I'll start making a character and go with it.
Scarletwolf Topic Starter

Tugboattom wrote:
might like to join, could I by any chance start off being carted away by one of the capstone and later be rescued? And I'm not quite sure what race in going with yet, I'll start making a character and go with it.

sure!

still looking for people
I'm interested. Would it be possible to play a sort of broken version of one of the divide's creatures, such as an Icon? Like a glitch/bug?

LeMon_James wrote:
I'm interested. Would it be possible to play a sort of broken version of one of the divide's creatures, such as an Icon? Like a glitch/bug?
well sure I guess will this icon be good or bad?
Probably good, due to to the ḡ̶̜̬̹͛̍l̵͕̈́i̴̧̝̞̗̎t̶̜̺̦͕̍͒̂̊c̷͍̜̣͔̀̀̀̓͠h̸̰̹͋͐̍̽͆͜/bug element, but it's up to you.

LeMon_James wrote:
Probably good, due to to the /bug element, but it's up to you.

that works
Copy. Let me know the rp forum is up and running.

LeMon_James wrote:
Copy. Let me know the rp forum is up and running.

okay!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to the divide! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus