Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Restless - Fantasy Romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Juniper Asteri (played anonymously)

There she sat in the highest tree she could find. This was her new routine ever since they came along. A few nights ago, a group of children had seen Juniper and her friends roaming freely, trying to get inside the city walls, resulting in them being chased down by a bunch of city folk. Thankfully they had escaped and were able to go back to the village without any hassle, but now there were patrols, making sure there weren’t any elves making trouble for anyone inside the city.

Juniper was tired of it though. After a while she began to get restless from hiding, but today was different. Today, when the patrol would walk under her tree, she would dump a pile of wet leaves on them. They didn’t have any weapons on them so she knew if they found her she could just run. She was fast enough... but she wasn’t smart. Today there was only one person walking around that she saw, which wasn’t normal. Either way she decided to take action. She pushed the pile of leaves she had rested on the broad branch in front of her right on their head. Suddenly the person looked up and screamed.

They were most certainly not patrolling the area... although they were certainly beautiful.

Hello! So, I am quite new to the fantasy genre of roleplay so if I sound completely stupid, my apologies. I really wanted to try some fantasy romance roleplays, since I haven’t done anything like it before! I really like elves so I thought I would make an elf character for this certain type of genre! I hope you all like her and if you’re interested in this roleplay, please don’t hesitate to message me!
RedPandaFox

I love this idea! Could I use Alys? If she needs to be magical I could change her to have an ability. Also, I would like to do FxF but is it alright if it's platonic? Get back to met when you can!
Hello there! Are you still looking for an rp partner? I can use either a male character or female. What's the age preference? I can scale my characters' ages down or up whenever you prefer. Please let me know in my PMs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Restless - Fantasy Romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus