Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In Search of Children with Extraordinary (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zelestina Krest (played anonymously)

Sae_full.png

I am Zelestina Krest, headmistress of a secret home for extraordinary children.

Unlike other headmistresses who make rules and keep everything organized in the household, I train my children with different kinds of exercises and activities that would help develop their special skills and abilities -- abilities which they were naturally born with or like myself, were given. With enough training, they will be able to use their powers for good, to protect themselves or others like them from future dangers.

As of now, I am in search of extraordinary children who are potential targets of PANDORA, a top-secret (and illegal) organization, which focuses on studying strange phenomenons inexplicable to the human mind. They retrieve their findings from out-of-the-world substances and even people who have unusual abilities. They take this odd knowledge of inhumanly power to examine them and with enough information, they implant the energy/substance to real-life subjects, which often end in tragic results. This is to find out its effects on humans and to see if it can be used to their own advantage.

So, if you are a lost soul in the world in need of guidance, protection, or just a family, I will find you...wherever you are.

Requirements to becoming a Krest Child
  • Character must be 17 and younger. I trust that teenagers have their way of protecting themselves as of now, but if you believe that you need help of some kind, I guess I can let you stay for a while. If you choose to remain at this home, however, you must know it will become your responsibility to protect your brothers and sisters from harm
  • Can be any gender or sexuality and any race or ethnicity. Anti-racism is a must. Having labels causes discrimination, pride, prejudice, insecurity, low self-esteem, and self-doubt. We must accept each other and respect each other, but, of course, I cannot expect the children to understand that immediately. That's why learning is so important.
  • Must have an unusual ability that they somewhat cannot control or hide. God-like or overpowering characters are a flaw in character development. There is no story without any conflict.
  • Must be someone with no purpose, no life, no meaning, and absolutely nothing to lose. If you have friends, family, and a somewhat normal life, even if it may sometimes or always be hard, don't think less of it. Not every child is as fortunate as you.

For any questions, you may always respond to this post or send me a message.
Thank you very much and have a good day.

PS. Please read Roleplay Rules and Regulations in Character Profile.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

hello I saw this post and really wanted to do this, it reminded me of a movie and book i once read and saw
so would love to do this with you!
This sounds like fun to me as well! Would love to rp this!
Ziktia (played anonymously)

Are non-humans allowed? If so, this one could probably use a place to keep her safe before she goes too off the rails. If desired, I can fudge her aging rate for the game, and any issues with her childhood abilities are open for discussion.

That said, if non humans are a hard no, that's understandable. ^v^
Zelestina Krest (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
hello I saw this post and really wanted to do this, it reminded me of a movie and book i once read and saw
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Hi Scarletwolf and Cookiesareyummie!

Nice to know that you're interested. Please DM so we can talk about it. <3

Scarletwolf wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Ziktia wrote:
Are non-humans allowed? If so, this one could probably use a place to keep her safe before she goes too off the rails. If desired, I can fudge her aging rate for the game, and any issues with her childhood abilities are open for discussion.
That said, if non humans are a hard no, that's understandable. ^v^

Hi Scarletwolf, Cookiesareyummie and Ziktia!

Nice to know that you're all interested. Please DM me so we can talk about it. <3

I will be closing this in the meantime.

Interviewing recent applicants. XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In Search of Children with Extraordinary (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus