Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Some Dialogue Prompts and Plots! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

DarkandLight

Hello! I have found that I have had some extra time on my hands and have been in the mood for some new plots! Therefore, I am back here and searching for some new RP's to start. And naturally that includes me using dialogue prompts, cause I am kind of obsessed with them, and I have a fun time coming up with them. Anyway, I am indeed extremely bad at introductions, so I'm just going to jump straight in.

First of all, I am not using character slots. I prefer to have different and unique characters for each RP that will grow as they go. I very much enjoy working on character development this way, and if you want to know more about why and such feel free to just read through my profile page. In fact, I would prefer if you did as all of my RP information is there!

I prefer to write multiple paragraph responses, and I would prefer if my partner did the same. I understand that some situations simply just don't call for a lot of words, but just please no one-liners. I find that extremely hard to work with. I will reply with basically the same amount as you give me.

Well anyway, onto the reason you probably clicked on this, (thanks for taking interest) some prompts and plots!
Dialogue Prompts
- "I did not stain my hands with blood for this!" - "Stop. Stop treating me like I matter." - "Go on, hit me back!"
- "It hurts a little less each time." - "Don't you know who I am?" - "Are you just messing with me? Is this even real?"
- "Don't tell me you seriously think this would work?" - "I don't care about you. No one does." - "We really shouldn't do this.."
- "Hold on. Are you drunk?" - "That is a hell of a lot of blood.." - "I will never love you." - "Face it, you want me." - "Do you know how long I have waited to kiss you?" - "You don't want to be with me, I'll only hurt you." - "What do I have to do to get into a proper brawl?" - "Hey, sometimes you've got to kill a guy." - " I'm just not ready to tell you." - "I have got to run." - "I will seduce you with my awkwardness."
-"Why can't you just be honest with me?!" - " You weren't invited because we didn't want you here."
Plots
Rehabilitation
The Winston Rehabilitation Center is here to help your mentally unstable children, to be offered as a replacement to time in juvenile detention, and as a therapy treatment center. Years ago it was in fact an asylum, but rest assured, it has been fully redeveloped. The center is for teenagers from the ages of 13 to 18. Simon, an 18 year old delinquent,(M/C) is sent here.. for reasons that are confidential. But when it comes to roommate assignments, there is some mix up and he gets paired with a teenager who is also his age (Y/C). Simon is hard to get along with, so it wouldn't come as a surprise if (Y/C) can't stand being his roommate. However, as the two of them begrudgingly spend there time at the institution, they realize that the center may not be all that it seems. But the real question is how they will handle this.

--So for the above plot you can totally come up with your own backstory for your character or explain why they are here however you'd like. My character is a male, but I have no preference to the gender of your character, that is totally up to you. This is a rather dark plot, so be aware that it will deal with mature themes. I also may or may not be a sucker for a good slow burn romance... but it isn't mandatory! --
The Bully
He is just a human teenage boy, but to (Y/C) he is the devil. Adam bullies (Y/C) relentlessly, despite the fact that this is their last year of highschool. He has been bullying them since freshman year, and simply never stopped. He has never showed anything but hatred towards (Y/C), but what happens when he shows up at there doorstep? On a rainy Saturday night, there is a knock on (Y/C)'s door and they open it to find Adam, their cruel bully, standing in the rain, soaking wet, and shivering. What does he want? Why in the hell is he here?

-- Asjksefeoanfof! Me doing another modern plot?! Well this is certainly new. Actually though. Heh.. For this plot I once again do not care about gender, but I would like this one to be a romance, as that is kind of the genre. Also, allow me to mention that these above posts do not in any way demonstrate my quality of writing, I just kept them short and to the point so this whole thing would be easier to read through!--

Ok! I do have quite a few more ideas, but I think I'll just start here and see what responses I get. If you read through this whole thing, thank you so much and I hope to RP with you! On another note, if you have ideas or anything let me know, I am definitely down.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

CrimsonRydeR12

I'm Interested ! Drop me a PM.
i'm interested
I'm interested! I was thinking for your "Don't tell me you seriously think this would work?" dialogue prompt, maybe a superhuman enemies-to-lovers type thing?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Some Dialogue Prompts and Plots! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus