Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Brutish being (played by Zactrul) Topic Starter

The phantom moved on heading for the pods instead of attacking the warthog. After a few minutes a few other phantoms were flying not far behind the other phantom that was ahead of the rest and tried to keep up with it. As the phantoms grew closer to their destination they opened up their doors readying their plasma turrets to strike down on top of the pods.
Dante (played by LightKayl)

((gamer?))
Lee Heun (played by Sorrow_Knight)

((I hate to see a good RP go to waste. I also would like to ask if I may possibly join?))
Pike (played by Chris_Pike)

((I think we should skip gamers turn, his last activity was almost five weeks ago

As for joining I don't see why not))
Non-essensial Characters (played anonymously)

((Gamers had to take a long time off, but Gamers is back now, although he was informed that this was just about dead. I can continue playing the UNSC soldiers but it might be more beneficial for you guys if someone who is still more active in the RP takes it over.))
Pike (played by Chris_Pike)

((YAY You back ^^!!!))
Non-essensial Characters (played anonymously)

((I am in deed))

((Alrighty, so is this going to keep going? personally i've been investing most of my time into developing a character im not sure im even going to use now, Sethalith. If this keeps going then i dont see why you couldn't join us Sorrow.
Brutish being (played by Zactrul) Topic Starter

((There's another halo rp you all could join, i'm currently in it and so it someone else theres three people in it currently that could use the extra members. It's name is Halo earth wars rp I think

((im kind of in an iffy mood for rp but i'll give it a check))
((checked it out a little, i dont really like running groups of people too much))
Lee Heun (played by Sorrow_Knight)

((So... Yes or no?))

((yes sorrow go ahead and hop in if you want))
Jorvatus (played by Thundershock125)

Is this open for a pm?

Is this open for a pm?

Is it possible to play as a brute defector in this story?

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus