Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Clarrisa Lee (played by I_Regret_Nothing)

(Kayl?)
Brutish being (played by Zactrul) Topic Starter

(Alright so what's gonna happen?)

(:|)
Dante (played by LightKayl)

((ok thought you were gonna repost))
"Be prepared for combat. Briggs, you've kept the ammo compartment we installed stocked right?" he said as he approached the two.

Already annoyed by the disruption in her study of the grenade, Clarissa got herself focused, heading to her large weapon locker to build a gun for the coming situation.

The covenant invasion teams kept the pressure against the marines on the station while taking out as many as possible, jackals sat in front of the Eltes with shields held in front of them and shot their plasma pistols, the Elites shot with their plasma rifles and carbines keeping their heads down to make sure not to get shot

(guys im gonna log off for the night. im tired and ive got a headache setting in from looking at the screen for too long)

((night pause here for the night on gamers turn))
Non-essensial Characters (played anonymously)

((G'night to ya! Yo I'm still taking my turn!))

Briggs nodded. "Right between our seats? I always keep it stocked!" He smiled as he scooted off the hood and slid onto the ground. The ammo locker was a hollowed space Briggs made between the two front seats and was about the size of two ammo boxes on top of eachother. "Why do you ask?"

At the stations the marines fought valiently against overwhelming odds. They fell fell left and right to the mass of plasma shots. As they held their areas to the best of their ability, scientists and workers were the first into the escape pods. Although many were shot down, a some made it down, damaged or not. The Marines were the last ones to head for the pods, giving ground as they backed to them. Grenades flew under, into, and over the wall of shields as they did their own damage to the alien lines.

Dante climbed into the Warthog and reached under his seat making sure his Magnum was still secured there. "Briggs. Gunsmoke. You both have your weapons on you right?" He started the Warthog by pushing a button on the dash board...
((before i finish my post does any any one want to do an ai with their character or should i?))

((well it all depends what kind of AI?))

((Human AI, "Smart"))

((well it wouldn't be suggested with me since i'm playing the covenant forces and transitioning between two different factions is difficult for me to do, so unless no one else wants to it would probably smarter if either you or gamer did it because game handles the unessential characters while you and I_Regret_Nothing have spartans))
Non-essensial Characters (played anonymously)

((Why don't the spartans play their own AI's?))

((well if Lee wants to, just realizeed i dont want to XD. we dont need one now))

(( I don't really know))

He motioned for Briggs to get in as he tried calling the Captain, "Captain, this is Sergeant Dante."

((who's turn is it?))

((its regrets))

((sorry, im not exactly the healthiest person and needed some time away from the computer))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus