Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Brutish being (played by Zactrul) Topic Starter

(( best way as I can see it))
Pike (played by Chris_Pike)

((Just out of curiosity do you control the whole covenant army? OR just the main/Important Characters?))

((The entire covenant army))

((Should I just post? Or should we wait because I don't like leaving people behind, but I wanted to know if you guys wanted to continue))

((usually it is post and wait for the reply, that's how it has been done since this rp began))

((Alright thanks, I just wanted to familiarize myself with this rp's mechanics))

((No problem))
Dante (played by LightKayl)

Dante nodded and started the warthog. "You may want a seat belt yourself as well Briggs," he recommended putting on his own. Pulling up to the exit of the garage he would wait for the others to start up so he could lead the way out of the base,as they worked their way out of the base he once more established a comms line with the captain.

((...So its lee's turn next right? I just wanted to make sure it was not my turn next and keep you all waiting on me))

((lee obviously forgot about the RP so lets just skip her turn from now on))

"acknowledged!" Pike said, and pulled out his Assault Rifle, "Lets get going marines there are drop-pods ahead, We are to search for survivors then head back to base for further instructions!" Pike said, then resumed his normal quite side, and began to run for the drop-pods
Non-essensial Characters (played anonymously)

((Hark! I had thought this dead and left it for so. I shall regroup with the unit shortly.))

((no not necessarily just slept for a while))

Covenant forces razed the enter base and left, as they fled the rebel base with their loot they past over what looked like to be a warthog with marines in it. The phantom didn't slow down but it did take notice of them. It began heading for the drop pods that had fell, the turrets opened up with grunts mounted to them. Inside the phantom were nothing but Elites and they held firepower to take down a tank in a couple of seconds.
Clarrisa Lee (played by I_Regret_Nothing)

((Ah fak, sorry. for somereason i stopped getting the alerts and thought this had gone dead...))

((its fine just unsubscribe then subscribe again that works for me))
Clarrisa Lee (played by I_Regret_Nothing)

((go on without me for a bit, havnt found a good place to re-enter again))
Dante (played by LightKayl)

((i to have stopped getting notices so i just did what you recommended zac. gamers you should know, spartans never die.))

((So a few people said they would skip their turns, does that make it my turn? I just wanted to know so im not holding up the RP if it is))

((yup))

((Ah ok, Sorry about that ^^'))

Pike walked to the pods, keeping himself slightly ahead of the marines as they neared the drop-pods, He then saw the Phantom, and threw his hand up, which was the command to stop, Pike then took out his DMR and looked down the scope to spy on the elites, He knew that even if he caught them off guard, he could only take out one of the elites if he was lucky before they got to cover and began to retaliated, and instead, Decided to wait for the best moment to strike

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Halo RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus