Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Fallen Ones (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! So I decided to search for a rp partner, or a group! If you are interested in this rp, dm me!

this rp has a variety of POVs so you can choose which one you wanna be
    Angel
    Devil
    Dark angel
    Fallen angel
    Fallen demon
    Fallen dark angel
    Alive human
    Dead human (in heaven)
    Dead human(in hell)

The Angels and Demons also have categories! For example: Guardian Angel. You can make up a category if you like

plot: The Gates Of Heaven and the Gates Of Hell have officially started their training on young Angels and Demons. Some of them were lucky and passed and now are fully working demons and angels, while others didnt succeed. The ones that didnt succeed were sent back to earth to complete various quests so they get an acceptable grade to pass. For some its easy but for some is not, some others deny their destiny, so they turned into dark Angels.

This rp is:
Fantasy
Adventure
Romance

I hope you'd like to join in!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I love this idea! I would love to roleplay this idea with you, whenever I am given the chance and you have the freetime to do so! No rush!
MangledJo Topic Starter

adriticellai wrote:
I love this idea! I would love to roleplay this idea with you, whenever I am given the chance and you have the freetime to do so! No rush!

okay! thank you! i like seeing that people like yhe idea of this and it makes me quite happy!

we can start from tomorrow cause ive been pretty busy! dm me for details lik characters
I'm new here... But I would really love to play something "open". To see how this works. If it's not a problem, or you have something better to recommend, I'd love to read your answer. Lots of love 🌜
I would love to join in! Fallen angel seems interesting, but a human also works well. Do both races have different goals? Also do I have to write down the entire character's backstory before I start?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Fallen Ones (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus