Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The pet. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Trashgod

Hello! I have an idea and do tell me if interest you! It’s sorta where it’s a college school, though mixed in there are a few monsters. And the population is unaware that monsters exist Completely because of the fact that they can transform into almost human like figures. I was thinking that your character whatever may it be, catches his attention on mine. From there we can go on. It’s a vague idea. But it can really expand once more ideas and additions want to be added. If you want me to send the character sheet I can!
Your character could be a type of like bad boy type of person who just loves tormenting the students, he could be a vampire who just goes here for the food. I don’t know. There’s a lot of ways we could take this! We could have three monsters who are all trying to get the female to become their “pet” in a way trying to manipulate and distort her. I have absolutely no limits! And I would love to hear if you have any ideas. I usually roleplay up to five paragraphs or more if I’m really invested!

Sorry if this seems really jumbled it’s hard to explain for some odd reason!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this seems interesting would like to do this.
I'd be interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The pet. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus