Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Pixel Art for Black Lives Matter Donations

Claine Moderator

Hello!

c51SLnr.png

I'll be doing Tiny Pixel Heads for $5 donations to any of the Black Lives matter charities listed here:

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#org

The donation must have been made after I posted this ad (you can't have donated a few days ago and pull out your old receipt)

Please send your receipt with personal details redacted to me on RPR or Discord Claine#5505

They look very crisp as Discord Emojis!

Humanoids only, but horns, animal ears etc are acceptable. If your character design is complex and might be difficult to shrink down please reach out before hand.

*The donate links for the Black Disability Coalition do not appear to be working. However, if you can donate to them via some other means and provide a receipt your donation will still be valid for this offer.
I'm always amazed at your generosity in donating your art for various causes. <3 Thank you for another one of these and having such a huge heart.

Also commenting so that it shows up on the feed for other friends to see.
This is so great. Thank you for giving people even more motivation. <3 So, so important.

I highly encourage people not to just donate to one for a pixel head, but also then donate to the others as well simply to donate, if you can. <3 <3 Sending love.
Claine Topic Starter Moderator

Thank you for your kind words <3

Here's the first mini pixel completed:

ReHstvV.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Pixel Art for Black Lives Matter Donations

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus