Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » F.S.J.S (Group High school/Slice of Life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

TheRealRedHood Topic Starter

Mata Hari wrote:
TheRealRedHood wrote:
nindyaru wrote:
Is it still open for student?

YES!!

I want to join ^^ Can I use Mata Hari? I want to submit him as normal human.

Name: Mata Hari

School year (Freshman,etc.): Junior

Appearance: He is an Asian teenager (Javanese descent), so his appearance is asian. He has medium skin with yellow golden undertone, slightly curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He wear glasses. He rarely smiles or laugh, and most of the time expressionless. It's not because he's unhappy or has a problem with something, it's just his face and his emotionally stunted personality. His height: 177 cm. His weight: 61 kg.

Goals for the year: Collect enough money to buy new gaming chair and buy every limited edition of his waifu's action figures.

Their dream: Get married with his waifu.

Job: Esports athlete (Dota 2)

Sport: Esports (Dota 2)

Club: Taekwondo

And I just drew a new illustration of him:

56C99FB1-FE2E-4D20-BA3E-DD518D317E72.JPG

He’s perfect! Just have to add to his age by a year if you want him to be a junior
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

TheRealRedHood wrote:
Mata Hari wrote:
TheRealRedHood wrote:
nindyaru wrote:
Is it still open for student?

YES!!

I want to join ^^ Can I use Mata Hari? I want to submit him as normal human.

Name: Mata Hari

School year (Freshman,etc.): Junior

Appearance: He is an Asian teenager (Javanese descent), so his appearance is asian. He has medium skin with yellow golden undertone, slightly curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He wear glasses. He rarely smiles or laugh, and most of the time expressionless. It's not because he's unhappy or has a problem with something, it's just his face and his emotionally stunted personality. His height: 177 cm. His weight: 61 kg.

Goals for the year: Collect enough money to buy new gaming chair and buy every limited edition of his waifu's action figures.

Their dream: Get married with his waifu.

Job: Esports athlete (Dota 2)

Sport: Esports (Dota 2)

Club: Taekwondo

And I just drew a new illustration of him:

56C99FB1-FE2E-4D20-BA3E-DD518D317E72.JPG

He’s perfect! Just have to add to his age by a year if you want him to be a junior

Ok, then his age is 16 years old 👍

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » F.S.J.S (Group High school/Slice of Life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus