Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Fourth Of July Weekend?

Kim Site Admin

Very shortly I'm going to head out for some fourth of July fun. Dinner with friends, a LARP game, a trip to the Zoo, and fireworks!

Does anyone else have fun plans for this weekend? :D
SeraphicStar

Ayup ma'am. My family owns a farm and the people tho work there are going to take the weekend off, so yours truly will have to go and do their job. :P
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sounds like a fun weekend Kim! Enjoy yourself :)

I'm planning a quiet weekend, designing things and most likely gaming :)

Oh and I should get some more of my DragonCon costume done. =

Next weekend should be more exciting though, convention! :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

SeraphicStar wrote:
Ayup ma'am. My family owns a farm and the people tho work there are going to take the weekend off, so yours truly will have to go and do their job. :P

That doesn't seem fair! :O
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I have to agree with Kim, that doesn't seem fair to me either.

Unless you get to be the boss for the weekend ;)
SeraphicStar

Well I suppose it'll be a different weekend :D

And yes, make sure to have fun, Kim :)
Well as zoom of you know from the Just Talkin' thread, I'm going camping. Good ol country boy stuff I was born and bred for. And your all coming with me! Sort of... As though I won't have a place to charge my phone, I'll be popping on from time to time to say hey and that my dog tried to drown me giving me kisses while I was swimming in the river we're camping by. I'll be back Sunday sometime as I gotta work Monday morning. Y'all have fun with your doings in the mean time.
Today (July 1st) is good ol' Canada Day up north here... sadly it is so damn wet, I don't think I'll be going out. However I do have family coming this weekend. (:
Just liek any other weekend for me since I ain't american.
Playing yugioh with my mates in the movie zone
Going to Medieval Times for my birthday tomorrow :D I get to watch jousting whilst eating meat with my hands! Glorious day!
Cars 2 tomorrow with my neighbors, a possible movienight with friends (if the time gets changed because I have skit practice), and a family picnic on Monday! :)

Not too busy, which is quite the relief.

Everyone have fun! :D
Nife-en-Ankh (played by Legion)

i get to work on my fourth xD. night shift yay!
Dragonfire Moderator

I went to go see le Canada Day fireworks last night. :3 Kaboom!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Happy July 4th to all my American friends here :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fourth Of July Weekend?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus