Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone have a group Sci-Fi RP open? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

onaka (played anonymously)

It seems like this site has mostly smut and 18+ stuff or it’s all about romance RP. I really would love a adventure RP with some interesting plots that my character could explore. I prefer group roleplays to make things more fun. If anyone has some awesome sci-fi RPs open please let me know or post a link for me, I like to write around 2-3 sentences or more so I would like around the same Style.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

other characters (played anonymously)

i've got one
onaka wrote:
It seems like this site has mostly smut and 18+ stuff or it’s all about romance RP. I really would love a adventure RP with some interesting plots that my character could explore. I prefer group roleplays to make things more fun. If anyone has some awesome sci-fi RPs open please let me know or post a link for me, I like to write around 2-3 sentences or more so I would like around the same Style.

Interested! I could set up any of my characters to be as Sci-fi or maybe we could work a story out and I could make a character for it ??
onaka (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ok then! I’m looking for any big open space plot with maybe a big universal disaster Or corrupted galactic troops. You can use any oc as long as it’s sci Fi and can drive a space ship n stuff. You can even make up your own planet too if you’d like!
i have big scifi world what i wish to play here. some plot examples easy to set up there for group play

Coscripts (you are trooppers ordered want it or no to serve your overlord coutry. stationed in hot desert world with biggest industy and criminals you can find.... and endless sand that goes LITERALLY everywhere)

Spies, from same place as conscripts you are special op cadets sent to gather intel before those conscripts arrive. within the past month unrest in this planet have increased and no matter how well the propaganda tries to hide it your superiors know the situation is not as gov is telling. to make matters worse high ranking police commander and minister of public security had been assassinated by some criminal gang. nobody knows who is even capable such task.

Miners in space: when you get your ship the seller said to you. "Do you believe ghosts? No matter if you dont, but never enter the Phantom Nebula." Just pity that the said place is richest in resources of anything you know nearby.

The spies one sounds interesting, is it possible we can explore multiple planets as well, my character could crash land onto the sandy planet and join up with your character or these cadets since her job is to find and report hidden/corrupt news. Do you have a forum posted up that I could join into? I’d like to keep the RP and this post separate.
i dont have forum post yet about that. thinking to start it. in short you will be able to visit several planets, even though the sandy one will be center of operations. would you see which more likely, that you are another unit assigned to support the spies or someone they meeg while investigating

That’s great, alright then whenever you decide to post it let me know. I’ll be Someone they meet

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone have a group Sci-Fi RP open? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus