Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heroes and Villains (Romantic and Action (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CrimsonRydeR12

Okay! First and foremost thank you for checking out my thread. For those who haven’t met me, My online name Is Robyn and I’ve been Rping for a few years now!

I’ve recently become obsessed with the whole Hero and Villain fall in love trope. Below I have a few rough plot ideas and the characters I would like to use!

Plot 1.

The Hero and Villain hate each other. If you asked them they would probably explain that their isn’t a word in the human language to describe how much they despise eachother. They are constantly at each other’s throats while fighting, throwing swarmy remarks to each other at every available chance. When one is defeated it is, above all else personal and they will be revenge plots.

So what happens when the hero stumbles to the villain’s lair ( or house - gosh knows how he found the address :) ) broken and bloody and begging for help? Will the villain take pity on them and let the hero in? Will they spend the night together? Will the hatred be so important after they both really get a look at the others lives and maybe the other isn’t as bad as they first assumed ?

Plot 2

This one is simply going to be a play through of each of the characters origin stories, how they became to be the enemies they are today. This could be in the form of flashbacks or even just a play through of the past.

Plot 3

Everything is well within the dynamic of the Hero and the Villain. The Hero is victorious and the Villain constantly fails. Neither of them relents and the cycle continues, the villain being the only threat to the city the hero protects. So what happens when a bigger threat appears , threshing both the Hero and the Villain? They are forced to team up in order to defeat the threat. But what happens when the Villain enjoys the role more then expected, and enjoys the company of our faithful hero more the anticipated?

Plot 4
The Hero and the Villain grew up together, they may have even been childhood sweethearts. But after moving to college they lost touch, as you do. What happens when they discover their childhood friend is actually their nemesis? Will their love be rekindled or will they fight harder to deny their feelings for the greater good (or bad).

Plot 5

The Hero and The Villain are roommates. Neither of them know the other is their nemesis. They spend most of their time at home trying to hide their other identity. Slowly they fall in love with each other as their usual selves and even begin to have chemistry on the battlefield. But what will they do when they find out their lover is actually their enemy?

Plot 6

The hero is tired of fighting for a city that doesn’t show any appreciation and turns to more dangerous pass times. It’s up to the villain (who misses their ultimate battles) to convince the Hero to return.

BONUS PLOT!!

Y/C is the hero’s love interest. In true stereotypical fashion the villain kidnaps you regularly to coax the hero out. What will happen when, after all the time you’ve spent together, you start to fall for the Villain?

Oh...you’ve read this far! Congratulations on getting through that.
Anyhow! I have a character sheet in my profile with what characters I would prefer to use. They are interchangeable from a villain or a hero so you can choose which role you’d like to use.

I would prefer if it is multipara but don’t mind as long as it’s a minimum of 1 paragraph.
MxF is preferable but I can do MXM and FXF.
For this particular RP I’d prefer to do fade to black.
Some mature topics may be spoke about so if you can handle that then this one ain’t for you, same goes for cursing.

Thanks for reading this far down and I hope to be hearing from some of you guys soon!
You can comment below or PM me , either is okay!

Robyn.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

kade wilson and Tulip devner (played anonymously)

I love this! I personally like plot 5
My lord I'm dying over plot 1
Oh, I would love to attempt Plot No. 3
CrimsonRydeR12 Topic Starter

Darkmier wrote:
Oh, I would love to attempt Plot No. 3

Pm me :)
Plot 3 calls to me xD
I’m thinking plot 3, 4, or 5.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heroes and Villains (Romantic and Action (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus