Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bad boy (or girl) and good girl with a t (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The bad boy/girl of the school gets the oportunity to meet the school's golden girl more closely, and you discover she is not as much of a goody two shoes as everyone else thinks.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sounds interesting, sorry this response is a bit after you posted. I'd roleplay
Yakoo Topic Starter

Cattooth wrote:
Sounds interesting, sorry this response is a bit after you posted. I'd roleplay
Don't worry about it, I'll text you
I'm likely interested. Which character will you be playing? I might play the bad guy if this will end up to be in the romance RP genre.
this also sounds interesting, can i join?
Yakoo Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
I'm likely interested. Which character will you be playing? I might play the bad guy if this will end up to be in the romance RP genre.

Hey, I'm sorry for the late response but if you are still interesting we can go ahead, and I would be playing the good girl, I'll text you
Yakoo Topic Starter

ethragos wrote:
this also sounds interesting, can i join?
Sure I'll text you
Hey- you forgot about me-
This is a roleplay I can get behind... not a bad idea
Yakoo Topic Starter

D4NTE wrote:
This is a roleplay I can get behind... not a bad idea
Great, I'll sent you a message
Khione (played by LunaLovegood)

I'd love to join!
Yakoo Topic Starter

Khione wrote:
I'd love to join!
Cool! I'll message you
When will it start?
Hey- just here, maybe we can revive it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bad boy (or girl) and good girl with a t (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus