Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cutie sibling cuddles rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya, I'm Len, or sometimes spiritualeclipse, and I'm back looking for cute cuddle rp partners! So as the title says, I'm looking for sibling cuddle rp partners. Generally, these are sort of slice-of-life/adventure hybrid sort of RP's, with most of the focus being on cuddles, but also set around an adventure plot so that they dont get stale with just the same thing all the time. Though at the moment I'm not really in the mood for adventure, thats just, something that may crop up later, I should say.

Generally I'll RP either my sci-fi or fantasy setting, though I am ok with talking about other sci-fi or fantasy settings. The only thing I will say is that I'm not very good at modern roleplay so probably not that! I like to RP most as near-human species like kemonomimi, or fae/elf-like fantasy races. Exact details here kinda vary based on setting, but I can of course just do regular human too if thats more desired. Of note, since the characters are siblings- that means no OC's, the characters'll need to be customized to the rp.

I can RP here or on discord. Generally for cuddle RP's my post lengths are relatively short, though sometimes I can write several paragraphs of description when the mood strikes me or I'm narrating a scene change or something. You can find more about my rp preferences in my profile.

Please only reply if your able and willing to write significant detail though (not post length, just detail), cause its kinda necessary for a cuddle rp...
I would enjoy some RP like that. On Discord is possibly better, because it's what I'll respond to more. Just a few quick questions from me.

Reading this, it says you want significant detail. How much detail do you need? Any critical writing? Maybe improved vocabulary? I personally can adapt my writing to less than 3 paragraphs long.

The other question is what character are you playing? I may work with female siblings, but it's better to know, because there are just specific topics that make me enjoy a male and female relationship despite them being siblings. I may go for an elf-sibling if you plan to play human as a half-brother/sister, otherwise a human works out.
Spiritualeclipse Topic Starter

just detail, not length. I just mean, be willing to describe, at all. anything that is 'significant', i.e. more than nothing, because alot of people only narrate what they do and dont elaborate on the details at all.

Anyways, my discord is spiritualEclipse#9372 ... I may take a little bit to respond though, I'm a bit busy today.
Yeah likewise. I'm attending church today.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cutie sibling cuddles rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus