Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » super secret *******?

EdtheNeko

I was clicking around the site....and a message appeared, so I read it and once I checked the page again....it was gone...spooky :V

Has anyone else found any of these super secret easter egg things?

...I think I know too much o.o

(note: I put it in a spoiler to not spoil anything unless you want to know)
See more

"Mulder, why would alien beings travel light years to Earth in order to play doctor on cattle?"

You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of theX-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much.

"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of theX-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much.
Sanne Moderator

Let's just say this case has a... distinct smell to it. A certain... paranormal bouquet.
Ooooo it happened to me too!! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

It's a conspiracy... ;)
Lolctopus

You guys are crazy.

It's obviously just umm, swamp gas. Reflecting light from Venus. Or a weather balloon, or something.

Freakin conspiracy nuts, geez.
I found one too

"Trust no one."
You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of theX-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much"

edit

Found more too :3

"Resist or serve."

You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of the X-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much.

"The truth is out there."

You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of the X-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much

Edit 2

Found a few more too I've seen 5/6 total :3
I got one that said the same as the person above me but the top part was different forgot what it said
Twenty...I feel incredibly old now...
Lolctopus

^
"He's seen more than he should."

You've stumbled upon The RP Repository's super secret celebration of the X-files' 20th birthday... Now you know too much.
Sweetyceltic wrote:
"He's seen more than he should."

I got this one!
HRA

X-Files! I love that! :D
Kim Site Admin

nikina wrote:
Found a few more too I've seen 5/6 total :3

I have a premonition that there are 13 out there. ;)
HRA

"If you don't hear from me by midnight... Feed my fish..."

Hehe :P
HRA, that sounds so much like my character Shawn it's creepy.
And I found another one- "trust no one"

And there was a picture next to it and it looked a lot like Leon O.o' at least the suit did. The guy, not so much.

BUT THE SUIT
HRA

XD

It's Mulder, I think. All of these are X Files quotes. I think from the Tv series?
Brown hair. That's all I really remember.

"Feed my fish"- that's got Shawn written all over it. That's funny.
I got an alien!! Wootwoot!
HRA

"Every problem has a solution."

Kim wrote:
I have a premonition that there are 13 out there. ;)

Hehe that means more to find.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » super secret *******?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus