Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Modern Litha (closed)

Jackson (played by Zelphyr)

(( <3 ))

Were he truly the modest, innocent youth he presented himself as, Jackson would no doubt have been flattered by the attention and praise. He was a mere street performer, after all, and everything about this place and those in it spoke of money and influence. As things were, however, the water spirit knew precisely what he was capable of with his violin. To doubt his ability would be akin to a hawk doubting its ability to fly and dive, a wolf doubting its nose, a snake doubting the might of its coils. Even so, he bowed graciously to the man and the woman both, and even briefly to others who offered light applause, with a little laugh as if he were embarrassed by it all.

"I think I may," he expressed. And indeed, though it had not been his intention when he had come, he truly did love to play, regardless of any desire for prey; and this seemed a more pleasant place to play than an open plaza or outdoor market where passing cars, sirens, screaming children, and so much else constantly wore in. "Likewise delightful, my lady, and a good evening to you as well. "

The youth refocused on Atlas. How much he wished he had been tasting of the man this whole time, for surely his shift from that prior touch of doubt he'd seemed to have to the now apparent pleasure would have been a wonderful seasoning. Even now, he could imagine echoes of it must linger, and Atlas seemed so full of life-- Yet his love of such old things, his strange eyes, his familiarity with that woman who most certainly had some connection to the fae: these things kept it still a dangerous temptation. And he found it was not the only temptation he had, and all of it was foolish. All of it so often was foolish. But some small change after all this time might be nice, mightn't it? And what was a long life without danger?

"I could make myself available for more events, if it would please," Jackson offered. "For you, or for others who may value my service. It might be nice to have a more certain paycheck than what I can earn playing on the streets."

And it might be interesting to have the chance to explore those whispered rumors a little better.
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps) Topic Starter

Atlas tilted his head and let out a long sigh as the lovely woman walked away from them. He raised his hand and gave Lyandra a bit of a wave with the wiggle of his fingers and tilted his head to stare at her lower region as she walked away. “I don’t know how you did it, but your music made me hate her a little less then a moment before.” He mused softly.

His golden eyes looked about the lingering crowed his youthful new friend drew to them. “Are you waiting for another speech? Go be merry someplace else.” He snarked with a dismissive wave of his hand. His attention slowly turned back to the youth more in earnest as he seemed to agree to the concept of playing more.

His eyes sternly pieced at Jackson for a long moment, drinking him in. He was not a fool from any street. While he seemed to be unobservant to the inhuman nature of the man he was not fully unaware. While he had no sense to say what Jack’s son was, he knew what he was not and he was not human. It made the game a little less fun to play when it came to the corruption of the innocent, what was there to corrupt if already corrupted?

His lips parted as he nodded “Well do so. I don’t chase entertainment. My events are prestige enough to get an orchestra so if you desire the opportunity you will do so on your own accord.” He would state sternly. After all when it came to business one had to be full of conviction, bold and direct if they wished for business to operate properly. “Nothing campy or new… these folk are not amused by classical renditions of Kanye West or Ariana Grande, bless that woman’s sinful glorious soul. “ he would sign the cross upside down as his eyes rolled to the back of his head like speaking of his own personal material for science.

“Of course, I am not the party planner… you will want to speak with one of my people.” The Gold eyes parted from Jack’s son to look around the garden. Catching the glimpse of a dress headed towards the beach. “Ah.. seems to be out at the Beach. Leave your information at the checkin desk for Hannah Kruger and drop my name. She will.. get in contact with you about arrangements and pay… that all is a bit beneath me if I am being honest.” He stated smugly with a roll of his shoulders.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Modern Litha (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus