Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia sighed. "...can you please stop calling me 'madam'? It makes me uncomfortable..." She looked away. "...I'll eat anything. But I uh...I really like seafood.." She had a love for seafood, she couldn't help it. She watched him as he left. Why didn't he show any part of himself? Was he burned or something? Was he a leper? Those still existed, didn't they? She was curious. She had no idea who he was or what he was doing helping her. She couldn't ask, though. It would be way too rude.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji looked to her as he rubbed his head."Forgive me Zalia it is an old habit of mine. I have yet to break myself of it. But I think i do have some fish and or shrimp in my fridge i can get you." he said with a smile as he walked into the kitchen and poked his head out."would you like me to cook it?" he asked with a smile.

Zalia smiled slightly. "...thank you. Yes, please. It doesn't have to be cooked perfectly, though, so don't stress out about it." She looked around while he was in the kitchen, and carefully stood. Her injuries protested at the movement, but the pain wasn't terrible, so she walked around slowly, looking at the house that she was now in.

Kenji smiled as he went back to the kitchen and grabbed some fish and shrimp from the refridgerator and immediatly started to pan cook it as he added a bit of butter. "Before I was reborn I loved to eat things like this. I still can but it is just not the same. After having the thirst. I suppose i could tell you this. I was a ritual vampire, reborn into a vampire or so you can call it. I have a resistance to relics and holy items. Not immune, sunlight as well " he said as he looked to Zalia and smiled under his bandages as he finshed cooking the meal as he put it on a plate and handed her a fork. "there you are Zalia."

Zalia listened to him. "Really? Amazing..." She sighed wistfully. "You sound like something a person would consider as the perfect vampire. I mean, those things still affect me, but not to such a degree as normal purebloods, and I--" She froze, suddenly realizing that she had given him all too much information about herself. She watched him with wide, wary eyes, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. She was tense, incredibly so, ready to try and run for her life for the second time that night.

"oh really is that so? I do not consider myself a perfect vampire.This was actually a small bit of a curse. It robbed me of my normal life." he said as he saw the fear in her eyes."Zalia? are you alright? can i get you some water? i hope I didn't offend you."he said as he looked to her concerend showing no signs of violence only concern.

Zalia stared at him, then slumped down in the seat. It took everything she had not to shake, or cry. "..you didn't...offend me..." She took in a few shaky breaths. He didn't understand. Or he didn't care. But the latter option was too good to be true, she didn't want to get her hopes up. Someone who didn't care what she was...a person like that just didn't exist.

Kenji looked to her as he saw her slumping down int he chair., he moved closer to Zalia and then put an arm around her pulling her in for a hug."hush now it is alright. you are different that much i can tell. But don't be afraid." he said as he almost seemed to tell she was uncomfortable.

Zalia gasped and nearly hit him as he hugged her, thinking at first that it was some attack. But when she realized that he was hugging her....she was shocked. And then she started to cry. How long had it been since she had been hugged? Far, far too long.

Kenji gently kept ahold of her as she cried. He rubbed her shoulders not saying a word letting her cry so she could calm down. She needed it.

When the tears simply would not come any more, Zalia took in a few shaky breaths, a few deep breaths to calm herself, and pulled away. "Thank you..." she rubbed at her eyes and chuckled softly. "I...I feel like a child. I haven't...I haven't cried like that in a while..."

Kenji looked over to Zalia as he saw that she was calming down. "thats better see do you feel much better?" he said with concerend as he pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed her eyes."there it is alright for you to cry." he said with a smile.

Zalia sniffled a little and nodded, rubbing at her eyes until he dabbed them with his handkerchief. "Y..yes." She smiled slightly at him. "...thank you..." The last time she was held, the last time she was able to just cry and let it all out in front of someone... she couldn't remember these. It had been so, so long. "Thank you."

Kenji smiled as he looked over to Zalia and smiled as he rubbed her shoulder."Be careful, it is alright it was my pleasure and will be. While you are here you are my guest. Can i get you anything else? a shower a warm bed?" he asked with a smile.

Zalia smiled gently. "...yeah. A shower and a warm bed actually sounds really nice..." She nodded a little bit and looked over to Kenji. "...thank you." She couldn't figure out why he was being so nice, but she really appreciated it.

"alright Zalia there should be a bed already ready for you in the guest bedroom, the shower is down the hall" He said with a smile glad that she was relaxing. He knew that she had quite the ordeal with theose vampire. With a smile he gladly could except that she was alright.

Zalia smiled gently. "THank you..." She left him, going to the guest bedroom and settling in. It was nearly as soon as she laid down that she fell asleep. She was exhausted, and it'd been a while since she was able to sleep peacefully.

Kenji let out a sigh as he saw Zalia lying down in a bed nearby as she relaxed he could hear her soft signs as she felt asleep. He looked around his own home wondering if those vampires would be back.

Luckily, the vampires didn't return, though there were slight noises outside, as if they were watching, trying to decide whether to try and get her or not. But soon they'd all left. Zalia slept for hours, not waking up until the sun started to rise. She stirred, surprised to find herself in a bed. It took a few moments for all the memories to return, and when they did, she sat up and looked around. "...Kenji?"

Kenji was in his own room now that the house was safe asleep bundled up in a dark blanket his room dark. He slept soundly even as the sun was up, not realizing it was up. He was completly unaware of Zalia awake.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus