Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia didn't get a response, so she carefully stood up and looked around. "Hello? Kenji?" Had he left? Was she alone, vulnerable? She wandered the house quietly, and then noticed that his room was dark. She peeked in, very carefully, and spotted a bundle on the bed. She left the doorway and sighed in relief. He was still here. She sat down, not wanting to intrude on the rest of his house while he was asleep, and just tried to keep her thoughts busy.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji let out a yawn as he got up his bandages off as he wasn't wearing only his pants and his shirt was off showing the large scar on his chest. He yawned as he got up and put on his trench coat and got up as he rubbed his head his hair showing as well as his face.

Zalia heard his yawning and movements and she stood up. He was awake. She kind of wished she had done something to help out, but she didn't want to intrude on the house and she had no idea of where anything was. So she just waited patiently until he came out of his room. "Umm....good morning."

Kenji yawned again and he looked to Zalia. "oh good morning to you too zalia can i get you anything?"he asked with a plesant smile, his pale skin on his face revealing beautifyl features.

Zalia couldn't help but smile back with how kind he was. "Uh, well...I was thinking that we should have some breakfast.." She looked away. "Th-that is if you eat breakfast, and stuff..." She wasn't really sure what he was. Maybe he didn't eat breakfast!

Kenji smiled as he looked to Zalia. "oh well of course even though some food has lost its flavor since i started drinking blood. But I still can eat." he said with a smile as he walked over to her."but of course I would love some. Here let me show you to the Kitchen." he said with a very warm smile.

Zalia followed him to the kitchen, looking around. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It hasn't lost too much flavor for me, though. It's still delicious. I taste fish the most, though. I guess that might be part of why it's my favorite." The other part of why it was her favorite would not be mentioned. He knew she was some kind of half-vampire, but she wouldn't let him learn any more than that.

((sorry i hadn't seen the post, my notifications didn't show up I apologize sincerely))

"oh so you really do like fish huh? I had acquired the taste for it after being on ships for some time. It was the thing that was closely available. But hey i think i have some in my refrigerator. Wonders of modern science. "he said as he smiled then looked to his chest as he quickly zipped the jacket up."forgive me I did not mean to expose my body to you. Zalia." he said geniunly honest.

(No prob! I've been on a short hiatus)

Zalia nodded. "Yeah. I do like fish." She turned her head away quickly. "I..I understand. It's not...what you meant." She cleared her throat slightly, and stared at the ground. "Thank you for everything...thank you."

Kenji smiled as he looked over to Zalia as she thanked him."It is alright Zalia. It was my pleasure" he said as he looked to her and smiled."I still have some good thing as well, some enjoyable foods. Wine, chocolate. Those for examples." he said with a smile.

Zalia rubbed her cheek a little. "I've never had wine. Chocolate is really good though, it's the best, next to fish. The two actually go really well together. Have you ever had chocolate-covered fish?" She smiled at him. She was starting to feel a bit more comfortable around him. He was nice. And, well, he had fish. And that made him even better in her mind.

"c-ch-chocolate covered fish?! is there really such a thing? I have never had it like that before." he said surprised as he pulled out thawed fish and chocolate as well. He looked to her with a smile as he pulled out a wine bottle covered in dust."I have been saving this wine for a special ocassion it has aged quite well. And I would love to share it with you." he said with a smile as he pulled the cork and opened it and pulled out two crystal champagne fluke and handed her a small amount.

Zalia giggled at his reaction. "Yeah! Only along the shore, though. It's really popular there. They have an abundance of fish so they have to figure out what to do with it all, so they make all sorts of weird dishes out of it." She smiled, taking the glass and sipping at it. She made a face at first, but then smiled. "Hm...it's kinda weird, but not too bad..."

"oh i see so it is only popular there. That is quite undestandable, well since as you said they have plenty of fish to go around." he said with a smile as he sipped the red wine part of his fangs showing. He looked to her as he smiled."you wouldn't happen to know how to make that dish would you? I would love to try it" he said with a warm genuine smile.

Zalia thought for a few moments. "I think I know how. You cook the dish first, then you have some of that special chocolate specifically for coating things, and you keep it hot. You put the fish on a stick, then dip the stick with the fish into the chocolate, and then pull it out. The chocolate will solidify quickly, at least it should, and then you have a chocolate-covered fish!" That was probably the most he'd heard out of her so confidently in one go. "It's actually pretty good."

"Oh that really does sound good. Do you think that we have the ingrediants here to make it? I would love to try it." he said with a smile as he turned to her and opened up his cupboards showing he had some chocolate, and a few food items but hardly enough for a person to live on. He looked to her glad she was opening up to him.

Zalia looked at what he had, considering the possibility. "We might have to get the right kind of chocolate. I'm not sure if this is the right dipping chocolate." She picked up the bag, then smiled. "Wait! Here we go, dipping chocolate! Great! We can totally have chocolate-covered fish!" She smiled brightly at him. This excited her.

Kenji looked over to Zalia as his eyes widdened and smiled as he pulled out the fish and looked. He looked over to the stove as he got a pot ready to melt the chocolate."well then i can't wait to try and have some." he said with a happy smile

Zalia helped him prepare the fish, helping him cook it while he got the chocolate ready. She felt better. It felt so much better to actually do something with someone, something that made her happy. How long had it been since she'd been happy?

Kenji smiled as he got out a pot and another one as he set it up as a double boiler. He smiled as he put pieces of chocolate into the pot as he started to go ahead and stir the chocolate with a spoon. He could not help look over to Zalia as she stared to prepare the fish. Based on her smile he could tell that she was enjoying herself.

((sorry for the hiatus been busy with work)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus